Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Liars!

CenTexSlim

This may be a total off the wall rant for a newby like myself but dang it.. I got to vent.

People that throw a fit & twist the truth whenever needed to deflect the heat from themselves whenever caught in a straight up lie... (eventhough everyone seems to know why she's doing it & what the truth actually is)

The husband with lockdown third time proof that seems to blow it off.. <_<

The boss that can't seem to fire the person he really doesn't trust (even after "in the middle of the workplace" yelling & cussing fit thrown by the truth twister) thus leaving me to tell my wife I am not having her working around a person like that or for a place that would put up with it.. :angry:

WTF? ..Do people not stand up in normal everyday life for what they believe in? Do they not have the conviction to do what they know is right? Ethics is not a point of view & I really don't think morallity & responsibility is either. Maybe there are those that consider morallity & ethics & then there are those that just dont. The right thing to do is rarely ever the easy thing to do... suck it up.

Deep breath.. exhale..

Sorry so vauge..

Big Double +1 to that brother! :)

Be glad you are not a public servant....you would deal with people like that on a daily basis.....that is why I am around shooters all the time....to bring myself back to sanity! ;)

DougC