Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Survivor Texas Style

Duane Thomas

Survivor, Texas Style:

Due to the popularity of the Survivor shows, Texas is planning to do its own, entitled "Survivor, Texas Style."

The contestants will start in Dallas, travel to Waco, Austin, San Antonio, over to Houston, and down to Brownsville. They will then proceed up to Del Rio, on to El Paso, then to Midland, Odessa, Lubbock and Amarillo. From there, they'll proceed to Abilene, Ft. Worth and finally back to Dallas.

Each will be driving a pink Volvo with a bumper sticker that reads, "I'm gay, vegetarian, voted for Al Gore, and I'm here to confiscate your guns."

The first one to make it back to Dallas alive wins.

• 3 months later...

Due to the popularity of the Survivor shows, Texas is planning to do its own, entitled "Survivor-Texas Style".

The contestants will start in Dallas, travel to Waco, Austin, San Antonio, over to Houston and down to Brownsville. They will then proceed up to Del Rio, on to El Paso, then to Midland, Odessa, Lubbock, and Amarillo. From there, they'll proceed to Abilene, Ft. Worth, and finally back to Dallas.

Each will be driving a pink Volvo with a bumper sticker that reads: "I'm gay, I'm a vegetarian, I voted for Al Gore, George Strait Sucks, Hillary in 2004, and I'm here to confiscate your guns!"

The first one that makes it back to Dallas alive, wins.

• 1 year later...

Due to the popularity of the Survivor shows, several southern tv stations are joining together and are planning to do their own, entitled "Survivor: Southern Style."

The contestants will start in Alabama, travel over to Georgia and on to South Carolina. From there they will head up to North Carolina and over to Tennessee. They will then proceed down to Mississippi and Louisiana. Finally ending up back in Alabama.

Each will be driving a pink Volvo with New Jersey license plates and large bumper stickers that read: "I'm Gay", "I'm a Vegetarian", "NASCAR Sucks", "Go Yankees!", "Smoking is for Idiots", "Hillary in 2004", "Deer Hunting is Murder", and "I'm Here to Confiscate Your Guns!".

The first one that makes it back to Montgomery Alabama alive, wins.

Start them in College Station(probably the most conservative city in Texas) first. They could just skip the rest of the destinations. Guess that would make for a very short show. Have them "try" to finish here! :P TXAG

• 7 years later...