Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Uspsa Classifieds

mscott

Where are the USPSA classifieds or other good sources for IPSC style guns and gear? Is it a members only sort of thing?

USPSA classifieds are in the members area...

BE classifieds are great for stuff..

sometimes EBAY and Gunbroker have stuff.

• 16 years later...
2 hours ago, bandit9077 said:

dont see any button. where am i going wrong?

You need to have 50 meaningful post to access the classifieds. Just spamming irrelevant posts (or replying to a 16 year old post) doesnt count and they’ll just get deleted.

Wrong section for this as well. There’s a miscellaneous section.

2 hours ago, tt350z said:

You need to have 50 meaningful post to access the classifieds. Just spamming irrelevant posts (or replying to a 16 year old post) doesnt count and they’ll just get deleted.

Wrong section for this as well. There’s a miscellaneous section.

Not exactly. You must have 50 posts TO POST AN AD IN THE CLASSIFIEDS, but any member (unless their status has been set to unclassified for violations), regardless of post count, can view the classifieds forum. 

We don't delete posts (well, hardly ever anyway). We hide posts that violate forum guidelines, and, even if your post count gets reset due to abuse of the classifieds, your posts will still be on the forum (only your post count gets reset, your posts remain).

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/2/2023 at 12:14 PM, GrumpyOne said:

Not exactly. You must have 50 posts TO POST AN AD IN THE CLASSIFIEDS, but any member (unless their status has been set to unclassified for violations), regardless of post count, can view the classifieds forum. 

We don't delete posts (well, hardly ever anyway). We hide posts that violate forum guidelines, and, even if your post count gets reset due to abuse of the classifieds, your posts will still be on the forum (only your post count gets reset, your posts remain).

How do I check out classifieds? I am new but not planning on posting an AD, but interest on purchasing? How do i know if i am “unclassified” and violated the rules?

5 hours ago, ItsKirby said:

How do I check out classifieds? I am new but not planning on posting an AD, but interest on purchasing? How do i know if i am “unclassified” and violated the rules?

You can't violate the rule for posting a WTS,WTB, or WTT ad. The system will not let you post an ad until you have more than 50 posts. 

As for whether you are "classified" or "unclassified", look under your icon to the left on one of your posts...it will show your status. Right now, it shows that you have 21 posts and that you are "unclassified", meaning you can view the classifieds forum, but cannot post an ad yet. 

On the main home screen, where all the different forums show, scroll down the page until you see the classifieds forum. Clicking on that will take you to that forum.