Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

March Contest

If I win anything, I'll auction it off to buy Alamo a dictionary. Know...now....there's a difference! :P

Patrick-I guess I didn't know movie trivia was a blood sport. I feel marginally tougher now, knowing that.

:D ... :unsure::D ... Ok thats a good one. :wacko: ROTFL !Thanks! I have a dictionary but,... but,...when I show the compudA the word in the book ... :unsure: it just beeps at me :D

:wacko: Jamie :wacko:

But what movie did that line come from?

Edited by AlamoShooter

Hey, I ask the trivia questions around here! No, you cannot trade points amongst yourselves. Geez, next there'd be a black market in trivia answers.

The questions go up the first of the month, although I just realized I'll be gone the 1st of April, and will have to post a day or two early.

I'm sure Brian would be happy to ship a book anywhere the winner resides, right Brian? (Hey, I don't have to pay postage, right? Right?)

Since I can't think of a single super-duper, nuclear blow-your brains out tiebreakers, we'll post a series of them. First one who drops out, loses.

THESE WILL BE FOR THE GENERAL AND NIK. ANYONE ELSE WHO ANSWERS WILL BE HUNTED DOWN AND KILLED. :angry:

"There is a shortage of perfect breasts. It would be a shame to damage yours."

Keep up or cry quits, guys.

"There is a shortage of perfect breasts. It would be a shame to damage yours."

Keep up or cry quits, guys.

O.K. --- this is a dim memory, but it sounds like Wesley (Cary Elwes) to Buttercup (Robin Wright Penn) in The Princess Bride......

And yes, oddly enough, I find that I process most of these lines as sound files from the archives in my brains attic. Weird, how we store information.....

• 3 weeks later...