Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The 2006 AWARE invitational Charity match is scheduled for August 3-6 in Morrisville VT. Match applications will be going out this Thursday. I have been astounded by the email inquiries about this years match. I think we are going to have a banner turnout. I will be emailing a PDF application to all cometitors from last years match. If you would like an application please email me at scot1911@adelphia.net. We will be honoring squadding request for parties up to 7 competitors. If you are squadding a large party. please register early. The theme for this yeart match is "moments in time" a travel through history. So far we have stages from when the Dinosaurs walked the earth to the French Revalution. I am still accepoing stages for consideration, if you have any you would like to submit. Send them to me via email.

Scott Chapman

scot1911@adelphia.net

1-802-238-8604

• 4 weeks later...

C'mon you two... You know you're both just going so you can watch the Production shooters and see how it's done.

Seriously though... I think we're going to get a great turnout this year. I hear JJ Racaza is probably coming, and I think we can count on several other top GM's.

I think you should stick to painting props and skip the match. Every one wants to see some new critters this year :D

Whats production?

Edited by AWLAZS

There will definitely be some new critters this year; also I may resurrect the bowling bowl activator apparatus...

And if y'all are lucky my brother will paint us up a cave girl for "1 Million B.C."

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
How about Squads, shooting times and stages?

Jim Norman

Update 7-26-06

Got an e-mail form Scott last night. Seems that there was a computer incident that has been corrected and the squad notification e-mail and attachement have been resent. Hopefully the stage diagrams will go out soon, but if not, I will see them when I get there.

My thanks to Scott.

Jim

I'll be running a stage again this year and as a bonus, the lovely Beth will accompanying me and doing scoring. :D

Guys let's see if we can order in some nice cool weather for this one. :ph34r:

Update 7-26-06

Got an e-mail form Scott last night. Seems that there was a computer incident that has been corrected and the squad notification e-mail and attachement have been resent. Hopefully the stage diagrams will go out soon, but if not, I will see them when I get there.

My thanks to Scott.

Jim

Anyone see anything yet as far as stages? Randy? Eli? Is Scott back on-line yet?

I'll be up Thursday morning to help with stage build. See you then.

I think that because of computer problems the stages won't be posted online this year, but you can rest assured that they'll be good. We should have them all finished up by the end of tomorrow. The gang at GMPS has been more than a little busy building and painting impressivie edifices, flora and fauna. The match will be a whirlwind trip through assorted interesting moments in history, ranging from the prehistoric era and the age of King Arthur right up through the Klondike gold rush, mutiny on the Bounty, and the fall of the Berlin Wall. Expect to encounter velociraptors, little green men, and a moving dragon, as well as a new variation of the bowling-ball activator some may recall from a few years back. Also expect to be a test subject for a ten-foot guillotine. Never a dull moment!

See y'all on the range!

Elye

btw... yes, there will be a cave girl... ;)

Perfect to step back in time to take on history with a L-6 (round) gun!!!! :ph34r:

I can't WAIT to see what you guys and gals put together. Last year was my first AWARE and I thought it was great- easily the best match I have been to. Thanks for all the hard work, and see youse all Saturday/ Sunday!

Any idea on total round count?

Edited by Mooney