Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Summer Blast -- Who's Shooting Revolver?

Carmoney

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cliff at Motel 8 they put Rimz moonclips on your pillow. At the Smith compound we put Hearthco clips. Maybe this year I will remember to take my lock off before I try to draw. I wasted at least 5 seconds on one stage trying to rip my revolver out . I still won the stage but Perdue got me overall on the match by a couple of points.

Absolutely, cheetahs, it would be great to have you shoot with us. Get your paperwork in ASAP, though. Since there are only 7 shooters per squad at this match, we may wind up with two revolver squads. You might even drop Linda Chico an email and see if she can hold a spot for you on a Sunday revo squad, see what she says.

summer blast sounds great

any room for a northern Michigan

Revolver on sunday squad?????????

Oh hell...yer coming? Man, after that spankin' you put on me at the sectional last year...I'd better start practicin'. Do me a favor and bring yer "minor" loads will ya? :D Seriously, good to have ya along...Larry puts on a fine match. There will be some excellent revo competition there. I think you will be pleased. ;)

You guys didn't think you were gonna shoot the BLAST without me did ya.

Got an email back from Linda.

She's holding me a spot on the revo squad for Sun am.

App will be in the mail tomorrow.

Who's stay'n where???

Heh-heh!! I've been waiting for D.Carden to jump on board....knew it was just a matter of time!!

Fellas, we got ourselves a real shootin' match shaping up here!

(Everybody make sure you sign up for the Point Series before shooting the match, or the points won't count, and there's precious few "other level III tournaments" on the calendar.)

OUCH.............OUCH..........................!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, i've been slack'n a little with the 625 lately for the ICORE stuff, but it should'nt take long to shape-up for IPSC gun'n.

Just teasin' a little Dano, all trigger time is good trigger time.

Hell, if you can handle a wheelgun with an old-fashioned steel cylinder (you know, the non-Ti kind with so much torque they try to jump right out of your hands), major loads won't bother you one bit. ;)

From Linda Chico:

Now hear this:

The Sunday AM Revolver squad is Full. Carmoney, Perdue, Walsh, Fay, Carden, Smith, Hester & Russell are in.

If interest warrents, I will be happy to set up a second Revolver squad (or any other special interest squads for that matter). I am all about making shooters happy with the squadding.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2006 Summer Blast Statistician

OK guys, still plenty of room left on Revo Squad #2, or maybe jump on Sat. PM with Rob V., etc.!

Edited by Carmoney

Oh hell...yer coming? Man, after that spankin' you put on me at the sectional last year...I'd better start practicin'. Do me a favor and bring yer "minor" loads will ya? :D Seriously, good to have ya along...Larry puts on a fine match. There will be some excellent revo competition there. I think you will be pleased. ;)

Hi Jeff

Just trying to put together my shooting calander for the year

(work keeps getting in the way)

with email Linda and try to send app ASAP

Gary

From Linda Chico:

Now hear this:

The Sunday AM Revolver squad is Full. Carmoney, Perdue, Walsh, Fay, Carden, Smith, Hester & Russell are in.

If interest warrents, I will be happy to set up a second Revolver squad (or any other special interest squads for that matter). I am all about making shooters happy with the squadding.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2006 Summer Blast Statistician

OK guys, still plenty of room left on Revo Squad #2, or maybe jump on Sat. PM with Rob V., etc.!

Isn't Linda great!!!!

Hi Jeff

Just trying to put together my shooting calander for the year

(work keeps getting in the way)

with email Linda and try to send app ASAP

Gary

Hi Guys

sent app out today for summer blast

emailed Linda for 2nd rev. squad

Where is everyone staying???

who's driving out from MI or OH area??????

ps(jeff)

sent apps to targeting ed.

and MI sectional

Linda says we have 15 signed up so far......with 4 months to go, that sounds pretty promising. I'll bet we can find five more wheels to shoot the Blast!

However, the key will be to get them signed up before the match sells out.

So c'mon out there, gotta be five more revolver guys who want to be part of this!!

Mass. guys--are you all in??

Ted, how 'bout the crossover roundgunners from eastern PA (and elsewhere)?

Hop? Keith? Tom? Everyone?

Somebody needs to call Jerry and Elliot.

Linda says we have 15 signed up so far......with 4 months to go, that sounds pretty promising. I'll bet we can find five more wheels to shoot the Blast!

However, the key will be to get them signed up before the match sells out.

So c'mon out there, gotta be five more revolver guys who want to be part of this!!

Mass. guys--are you all in??

Ted, how 'bout the crossover roundgunners from eastern PA (and elsewhere)?

Hop? Keith? Tom? Everyone?

Somebody needs to call Jerry and Elliot.

Mass revo guys will be signed up soon, trying to figure out who's going.

Right now we have 2 revo's going so your looking for 2-3 more !