Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dean Williams

Tman33_99

Dean Williams left us this morning after a two month battle with cancer. He leaves behind his wife Cathy and his son and daughter, Patrick and Stephanie.

Many of you may have know Dean Williams from Colorado. He was the past Eastern Colorado Section Coordinator, Grandmaster in Limited and Production, Federal Air Marshall, Great Competitor and even Greater person. He will be greatly missed by those in Colorado and elsewhere that he was known.

Dean was not only an incredible shooter, but someone that gave a tremendous amount of his time to the sport and helped make our section better. I had the pleasure of shooting with him on many occassions and am truly saddened at his passing. Rest in peace Dean, you'll be missed.

It was to tough to be on the range..and the feeling was somber..as many of us had talked about trying to go by today.

A big loss to our section...as said..not only a great competitor..but a big giver to the sport..

he will truly be missed..

God Bless...

Our time on this earth is finite, our time after is infinite. Dean is in the arms of his Creator, comforted and warmed. He is free of pain and suffering and surrounded by love.

I rejoice for him, for his family and friends the parting will bring sorrow, but the passage of time will lessen the pain until the day when they are re-united.

RIP

This is just devastating news.

A wonderful guy who will be dearly missed for a very, very long time.

I have been re-living many great memories of time spent with Dean while competing, working on matches, trying to figure out how to shoot some of his speed shoots, his knee gash run at Nationals, his determination to finish a stage while on his ass, and the laughs we all had with him afterwards. Fighting through the sorrow of losing him are many crystal clear images of his laugh, sense of humor, and "larger than life" presence at the range. That is a void that will remain for a long time.

As Pat said in his email, he is in a better place now. And Paul, Stewart, & Travis: I do find comfort in the words you all have offered.

I just wish, selfishly, he was here with us for awhile longer.

God Bless You, Dean.