Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sightless In Philly

Ted Murphy

Easton Fish and Game is hosting the following class.

Note: While I have had a small amount of point shooting training, I really do not know enough to debate its merits pro or con. I do know some of the top IDPA shooters feel it has its place in competition, so it seems to me to be worth it to explore.

I figured the best way to learn about the subject was to host the class and learn about it from the people who are considered to be some of the most knowledgable in their field. So to that end, we bring you:

Quick Kill, Quick Fire and FAS training dates secured in Easton, Pennsylvania

When: Weekend of April 29 and 30th

Where: http://www.efga.net/index.asp

This two-day program will cover Quick Kill concepts by Robin Brown; Quick Fire concepts covered by Robin and 7677; FAS concepts covered by Matt Temkin; the Sight Continuum Theories covered by 7677 and provides a thorough foundation in all the pointshooting platforms mentioned as well as when each should and can be used in concert with each other.

Each day consists of an 8-hour block of hands-on instruction. Tuition is $400.00 for the two day block. A 150.00 deposits to secure a slot for this training are required.

If you live in the Philadelphia area, here is a chance to learn how to shoot quickly and accurately without utilizing your sights at combat distances out to 30 feet or more.

For reviews of this course held in Tucson, go here:

http://polite-society.org/showthread.php?t=3112

To pre-register, or if you have questions please contact Robin Brown at arizonaqkr@yahoo.com for details relative deposits to secure your slot.

Robin Brown