Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Kansas Sectional

pskys2

Luke and I land at 6:50pm in KC. Let me know what and where and we'll get there asap.

Get to see Jerry at Area 6 this weekend, I'll try to make him sweat :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys just got word, there are 15 Revolver Competitors signed up.

How many would be interested in a Friday Night get together someplace.

Texas Roadhouse was mentioned. I can see about reserving an area for then about 7 or 8 pm. There's also a Golden Corral, Red Lobster, Pizza Hut, Timberline, Outback, just about anything you can think of (Even a great Chineese place North of Topeka).

Let me know by next week, and I'll see about some of the locals at the next match.

Dave

So what are the final plans for dinner in case we miss each other at the range or are late rolling into town?

Texas Roadhouse serves Coors Light (not on tap, sorry Cliff) and they have a 1 hour call ahead service. Cliff lands about 7pm, and it's about an hour from the airport to Topeka. That sounds about the best.

Probably about 8pm. I'll either call you, or stop by the hotel by then.

Texas Roadhouse: Take I-70 to Wanamaker Exit, then go South to Huntoon Street, then go East about a 1/4 mile. It's on the South Side, big sign, can't miss it.

Dave Williams

Edited by pskys2

Texas Roadhouse serves Coors Light (not on tap, sorry Cliff) and they have a 1 hour call ahead service. Cliff lands about 7pm, and it's about an hour from the airport to Topeka. That sounds about the best.

Probably about 8pm. I'll either call you, or stop by the hotel by then.

Texas Roadhouse: Take I-70 to Wanamaker Exit, then go South to Huntoon Street, then go East about a 1/4 mile. It's on the South Side, big sign, can't miss it.

Dave Williams

Do you know if you will have any vendors at the match? I'm getting down to reorder points on just about all of my reloading supplies. I can pre-order if anybody's coming in.

We've never had Vendors at this match. Unless there happens to be someone coming, the club has never been asked to provide space. Nor, have they solicited Vendors in the past.

Whom, or what, do you have in mind?

We've never had Vendors at this match. Unless there happens to be someone coming, the club has never been asked to provide space. Nor, have they solicited Vendors in the past.

Whom, or what, do you have in mind?

Well, if you had vendors supporting the match, I would buy Federal 150 primers, Berry's 185 gr HBRN bullets, maybe some VV N310, or VV N340, or maybe some Clay's, stuff like that. (assuming reasonably competitive pricing of course) Plus trinkets and doo-dads (I'm wanting an index plug for the nose cup on my CR Speed holster, I need a Limcat part, etc)

I have other regular vendors I support for these items, and will be making purchases over the Summer, but if you guys had gone to the trouble of setting someone up (like the Ark Section did two weeks ago, but it slipped under my radar and I failed to make pre-orders for my specific desires) I would also make the effort to patronize those vendors.

But it's really no problem, I just wanted to check since this is my first trip.

Well, if you had vendors supporting the match,
See, there you go, should have come down to Mississippi. We got vendors. B)

Maybe next year, if we can work on these schedule conflicts.

Edited by Waltermitty

Won't be checking this site from 10am till next week.

To all at Mississippi, GOOD LUCK!

To everyone coming up to Kansas, we're setting up Thursday Afternoon & Friday Morning. RO's & other start popping caps for real Friday Afternoon.

Chance of Rain/T-Storms Saturday PM, the weather around here has been unpredictable (even for Kansas) this year. And the forecasters aren't worth a damn.

The Temps are supposed to be in the upper 50's to low 60's Saturday Morning & 90's during the day Saturday with a 20% chance of late T-Storms.

Plans are for a get together at Texas Roadhouse after 8pm (see earlier post for directions). Any bottom feeders want to join in, come on down.

Don't expect any more info after 10 am today.

Don't forget bug spray & sun block.

Dave

Well, I guess I waited too long for just one more question. Does anybody know if they will have lunch available on the range or if we need to bring something of our own?

Mebbe I can turn some balony into cash??

Dan will be eating a big helping of crow followed by humble pie for dessert. If you ask nice, he might share.... :P:P:P

Yummie.............That pie wont taste half as good as the "Sh*t sandwich" I'll be hand feeding you all day Sat......... :P;)

Let the games begin..................

Dan will be eating a big helping of crow followed by humble pie for dessert. If you ask nice, he might share.... :P:P:P

Yummie.............That pie wont taste half as good as the "Sh*t sandwich" I'll be hand feeding you all day Sat......... :P;)

That's right. You guys just keep riiiiiiiiiiiight on squabbling.

....So are you guys gonna need baloney sandwiches or not? ;)

Baloney sandwiches at pool side Ken........................??????

I'm in buddy

Baloney from Waltermitty. Talk about appropriate. ;)

I cannot believe I am going to miss this. :lol: