Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Double Impact Training, Max And Travis

GeorgeInNePa

I am organizing a training class for April 22 and 23 at Factoryville Sportsmans Club with Max Michel and Travis Tomasie.

This will be their 2 Day Course. That's two full days of instruction with Max and Travis for $500 per shooter. I have 8 shooters that have said yes to the course and a few more interested. The maximum number of students will be 16.

Anyone interested has to have their deposit (50%) in by March 13.

For more info on the class go to www.maxmichel.com , or email or pm me. Factoryville is easy to find and, for you out of towners, there are 4 hotels and a dozen restaurants within 10 miles of the range.

Come on you Area 8 (and southern Area 7) shooters, we can all use a bit of help with our game!

:D

Just a quick update. If everyone comes through , we will have 14 shooters. I have begun to get checks for the spots. I have 3 deposits so far, with more expected this week.

Do you have any idea at this time the number of rounds that would be required.

No, but someone else just asked me, so I'll fire off an email to Max.

ETA:

I got this off of his website,

Required Equipment

1. Eye and Ear protection

2. Open and/or Limited pistol

3. Four (4) Magazines

4. Shooting gear (holster, belt, pouches, etc.)

5. Four hundred (400) rounds of ammunition per day of shooting.

You may also want to bring a notebook and pen . We will supply paper and pencils

Edited by GeorgeInNePa

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Saturday's class is 8am-5pm

Sunday is 8am-4pm

The kitchen should be open both days.

Bring at least 700rds of ammo.

There will be 11 of us I guess. Should be a nice small class, lots of time with the instructors.

Edited by GeorgeInNePa

I have taken Max and Travis's class and learned alot. You will not regret taking the class from these two guys. They are world class competitors and instructors with great personalities. Spend the money if you have it and you will not look back.

Edited by Sgtsvi

Here are the directions to the club for you out of towners:

Factoryville Sportsmens Club

(Phone: 378-CLUB or 378-2593)

Directions to the club

From Clarks Summit:

Take exit (new number)194 off I-81 or Exit 131 from the Turnpike. Follow Rts 6 & 11 West past Keystone Jr. College in Factoryville. When Rts. 6 & 11 split, bear right on Rt. 6, go 2 miles to Lithia Valley Road, turn left and go 1 mile (farm on left), make right turn (Lake Winola Rd.) and go .9 mile to Club on left.

I wish I knew about this sooner as I would have jumped on board but thanks to prior arrangements I won't be able to make it down. Are you planning on doing any more of these training days? If so please keep me updated as I would love to get on board.

Thanks,

Pete

I wish I knew about this sooner as I would have jumped on board but thanks to prior arrangements I won't be able to make it down. Are you planning on doing any more of these training days? If so please keep me updated as I would love to get on board.

Thanks,

Pete

If I had known you wanted to go, I'd have emailed you. :D

Seriously, I don't know about any other classes. Maybe next year will bring another to the Area. I wouldn't mind taking Todd's class, I heard thats a good one.

You do know about the Max and Travis class before the Summer Blast at York in July, right?

Seriously, I don't know about any other classes. Maybe next year will bring another to the Area. I wouldn't mind taking Todd's class, I heard thats a good one.

You do know about the Max and Travis class before the Summer Blast at York in July, right?

When is that class I didn't know of it. New York is quite a bit closer for me as well.

Thanks,

Pete

When is that class I didn't know of it. New York is quite a bit closer for me as well.

Thanks,

Pete

Not New York, York, Pa.

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?...ndpost&p=374901

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?...hl=Summer+Blast

Edited by GeorgeInNePa