Florida State '06

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kevin,

Deportation is not cool .... it is too permanent ... Maybe BCS (Body Caviety Search) at the side of the road!

I can hear it now ... APB ... crack mule in blue beemer last seen on Ulmerton Rd..... Armed and dangerous....

That blue Beemer goes pretty fast. Schoonie's diesel Mercedes, too.

Next time I need to "follow" you guys to the hotel, please leave a trail of bread crumbs & I'll get there eventually.

Or I'll wave as I pass you & Officer Friendly on the side of the road...

Kevin,

Deportation is not cool .... it is too permanent ... Maybe BCS (Body Caviety Search) at the side of the road!

I can hear it now ... APB ... crack mule in blue beemer last seen on Ulmerton Rd..... Armed and dangerous....

Nah, this I will handle all by myself, behind the scenes.

Dispatch... 51 county one time, start ICE enroute.

Sandro, forgot to tell you. The 2 weeks ago, my cousin married an ICE agent and my other cousin is a Marshall. I'll book ya, one will write your deport paperwork, the other will fly you out.

Our own version of "All in the Family".

:lol:

Kevin,

What about that "Blizzard" comment ... that ought to be worth a (BCS)!

Sat night after dinner, I ran thru the DQ and grabbed a Blizzard. Havent had DQ in at least 3 years, it was the perfect desert. After having that, I fell asleep like a baby.

No prob Cliff, when I go again three years from now, I'll pick you one up, what do you like?? :lol:

Sandro, go ahead and send me the picture, I'll post it, I couldnt care less.

Sharon, you're right, real world tactics can hurt sometimes in IPSC. :D

Very well run match and to be honest I didn't notice how difficult it was since I was so focused on A's and no penalties after my poor FL Open. It was chilly in morning but I can't complain since in OH we can't shoot outdoors at all.

Kevin,

Don't let none of that there fancy computer stuff bother you none ... I'll just get Sandro to e-mail that picture to me and my buddy Flex will "hook you right up!"

Yo Sandro ... get that picture coming before you get deported. We can't rely on overseas phone and internet service!

Leo ;)

Sandro, go ahead and send me the picture, I'll post it, I couldnt care less.

Although I thought that color was more suited to blondes with fair skin... you really pulled it off! I'd be happy to let you borrow it again, but I highly recommend you get some of your own... Lancome Juicy Tubes Je Vous Aime... you can find it at Macy's or similar department stores.

:lol:

Hi everybody...

Sorry so late in getting this out, but wanted to make sure I had Todd's permission first. Just added some video of the match winner Todd Jarrett to my website for those who would like to check it out. Don't blink... you might miss a reload.

I was lucky enough to shoot with Todd for this match and had a GREAT time. It was certainly a very challenging match, but I think tough is good. A huge thank you to Derek and your amazing staff!!!

All the best,

Julie

Hi everybody...

Sorry so late in getting this out, but wanted to make sure I had Todd's permission first. Just added some video of the match winner Todd Jarrett to my website for those who would like to check it out. Don't blink... you might miss a reload.

I was lucky enough to shoot with Todd for this match and had a GREAT time. It was certainly a very challenging match, but I think tough is good. A huge thank you to Derek and your amazing staff!!!

All the best,

Julie

And I was lucky enough to get my Picture taken with Julie........... :wub:

Oh yeah, Todd Jarrett's also in the pic. :D

Seriously though, I believe that the reason that Julie and Todd are such top notch shooters is largely attributed to them being top notch people.

Check out the artillery Cliff was packing...

post-5936-1144215676.jpg

I had the pleasure of being squadded with Cliff and Dave Moss, and Jack Suber. Couldn't of had a better time.

And for the love of God I hate cooper tunnels!

Edited by para1445