Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Florida State '06

OK, since Jay is nowhere to be found let's shoot for Don José at around 7:00pm.

Venry, do we need to call and reserve?

No, "no aceptan reservaciones durante esta epoca de turistas..." Too many "snow-birds" clog every decent place around. But the waiting time was minimal, during which time we absconded to the Bar and put a dent in the supply of margaritas and "XX Dos equis" and Tecate beers, and they also have regular "Buds" for the intolerant ones. :D

I have been informed that if we act ahead of time we might be able, (not a promise) to secure the outside patio tables by the water side deck, and avoid any waiting ... ;):wub: , but we might require an actual "local" to arrange for that. Otherwise we can just show up and they will garner a few tables together at the last moment. They are really nice folks with a talent to please their customers. The food was to die for, and great prices too. :o Si, Senor, todo muy bueno!

Edited by Radical Precision Designs

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry, boyz and girlz, I have been out of touch lately, WAY too much work. I am not able to shoot the match on Sat & Sun, but hope to shoot it with the RO's on Friday.

I might, if I am lucky, get back up to watch you guys shoot on Sunday.

Sorry for being out of touch, but things are very busy for me lately.

ZH

This just in:

I may have to cancel out, or try to shoot all in one day if I can make it. Work is having me fly out to AZ for this weekend, and next. Supposed to return Friday before the match, but personal schedules are WAY down the list of priorities on government contracts, we come home when the mission is coplete.

So much for getting back up to speed. Can't take my gear with me or hit AZ matches, I already thought of that. :(

I'm going to try and shoot it regardless, keep your fingers crossed.

Eric and Jay,

Your jobs SUCK!! May I suggest WalMart's guns and ammo counter?;)

Seriously, Jay good to see your spongie face around and Eric, glad you have a job, thought you were unemployed.

See you next time then!

Not herd anything, but Smitty probably knows and he's holding out. I say we thump'em, its what I do at work if these situations occur, Leo like?

Yea .... go ahead and thump'em .... I've got your back! *snicker*

Paul,

This is looking like your year .... all you have to do is get TJ out of the way and it is all yours!

If Kevin can handle that one "little problem" for you, you have no excuses.

You ready?

Ready, I'm order about 25lbs of rock shrimp as we speak. I hear ole TJ can't resist deem dare rock skrimps!!

Looking forward to a fun match.....the rest we will just have to wait and see.

Dave Moss is going to be there.

Cliff, you are living up to your reputation as a dirty dog...

Paul,

Get ONE pound of the rock shrimp that we got at the Dixie Crossroads a few years ago and he will not be a problem for anybody. All of the folks in my group that had them got food poisoning and spent the night in the bathroom. :wacko: Luckily, mine were regular fried shrimp.

Leo

Ok guys .... we are less than 2 weeks away ... time to spread the info, observations and outright lies about the State Match!

Anybody know anything? Stages?? Anything?? <_<<_<:D:o

... There is this little bird that whispered in my ear about the Stuart, Fl. match this week-end (19 March) ... the little bird said it would behoove me (and others going to the State Match) to check out the possible similarities between _________ and ________. So, me-thinks I may meander yonder some ... maybe? :D:D:DB)B)

heh... so how many rounds is the match? :blink:

Rumor is that the round count is over 300 ... go load more ammo!!!

edited to remove double posting....

Edited by L9X25

Rumor is that the round count is over 300 ... go load more ammo!!!

My ammo has already been loaded and shipped... if I need more, Derek's going to have to load it!!! :lol:

Sharyn,

Are you going to beat Sandro again?? He has been a little cocky as of late...

I shall do my very best to provide an attitude adjustment if necessary. I don't play to lose. ;)

Hmmm... why hasn't SmittyFL chimed in on this topic?... he's curiously absent...