Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

'06 Northern Illinois Sectional Or Plastic Fantastic

Does anybody know the exact date, format, and if this (Northern Illinois Sectional) will be a points series match or not? How about match fee? Didn't see anything at the link provided. Is the match app out yet?

Jeff

Edited by Barrettone

Not alot of information available as of yet that I could see. But they are planning on have online squadding at the USPSA website as far as I have heard. I would keep an eye out on their website link above for more details. And or the USPSA website.

Just found the Northern Illinois new website:

http://www.northernillinois-uspsa.org/

Guys,

We had a meeting about the NI Sectional on Sat. The fee s/b $85 and $40 for Juniors. Trophies and cash payback etc. details are still being worked out but...

Format - 1 day Staff and ltd other competitors on Fri, June 9. Regular shooting June 10-11.

Point Series - I'm pushing for it. ;)

Apps - not yet..soon.

On-line Squadding - Yes.

Where - Tri-County GC Polo, IL

Stages - :D The pile is dwindling but all are VERY good!!! It'll be an awesome match!!

If you are going to attend, you may want to look into hotel now in the Dixon area. Apparently, something is going on around that time in the area. Contact Dale Hayden for more details.

To the Guys at Tri-county - I will be there for sure, for the Northern ILL. shoot.

To everyone else. - When and where for the IL. section. There isn't anything on the USPSA website. Is it going to be down by Peoria?

And for anyone writing this stuff down, I will be shooting my Revolver at both. :wacko:

Jim

To the Guys at Tri-county - I will be there for sure, for the Northern ILL. shoot.

To everyone else. - When and where for the IL. section. There isn't anything on the USPSA website. Is it going to be down by Peoria?

And for anyone writing this stuff down, I will be shooting my Revolver at both. :wacko:

Jim

I will be there with my BRT as well!!! ;)

Jeff

Jim

I will be there with my BRT as well!!! ;)

Jeff

KOOL!! Me three.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...