Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2006 Psa Shootout

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those that are "on the fence" about attending this great match don't wait till the end of

the week, the match will be filled by then :blink:

Not sure if the flyer or PSA web site says it but the side events will be open Thursday

afternoon for those of you who get in that day and want to do some shooting.

Along with the shotgun side shoots there will be 22 rifle AND pistol events so bring an

extra brick of 22 ammo :D

For those that are "on the fence" about attending this great match don't wait till the end of

the week, the match will be filled by then :blink:

Not sure if the flyer or PSA web site says it but the side events will be open Thursday

afternoon for those of you who get in that day and want to do some shooting.

Along with the shotgun side shoots there will be 22 rifle AND pistol events so bring an

extra brick of 22 ammo :D

Actually hold off sending in your applicatons a day or so that I can make sure my applications get in first so my friends and I get our preferred time slots.

Thank you

Seriously, this is a great fun day of shooting. If I didn't have to work our own match on Sunday, I'd shoot three guns, stay for the party and shoot some clyas at night.

Kay and crew put on a heck of a show

Jim Norman

Paul/Dave,

For you guys, the tables will be ankle high .... compliments of Brad. For the rest of us, we didn't measure them yet. Don't you NE'ers have anything better to do than practice ??? We want a chance too!

:D

As of today, all of Saturday is filled, along with Friday afternoon.

Lots of new shooters this year so far!

Kay/Brad

I sure hope ours made it in on time for Saturday!?!?!

The PSA is getting to the point that it needs to be 2 weeks long, or every weekend for a month so everyone can shoot! It's insane! I can't wait to get there. :D

MT

For those of you who are SERIOUS about this ... the tables are 33 1/4" high. We measured them yesterday when we were at the range (working, not practicing!).

Matt, you're in for Saturday, both time slots.

The rest of you ... if you haven't heard from me, you have the day/time(s) that you requested.

Look forward to seeing all of you in April!

Kay

Is that 33 1/4" dimension +/- 1/4" or more ??

:P:D:P

And Hey !! all you folks that get there Thursday but aren't shooting don't forget the side

matches. Yours truly will be working 'em with Chris "cranky pants" Martin, GT targets will

have a splended array of steel supplied for your shooting pleasure.

(and I only pick on chris so someday he'll learn how to post to this site :D )

Thiis is my favorite match of the year. I can't wait. MTrout40, you miss out on all of the entertainment by not squading with the rest of the East Huntington Crew. I'll have to bring my camcorder.

Doug

Sorry Doug, I wish I could shoot with everyone but getting time off work just isn't possible. I just ordered a new DVD camcorder and Rhianna's parents got us a kick @ss Dell multimedia PC for christmas so we'll have to trade some movies. I just hope there's something interesting to watch on our squad......you have all the good entertainment!! :lol:

Heck, Matt. If I knew you wanted entertainment, I'd have signed up. I can be very funny to watch....

I don't know if they make a DVD-R big enough for that much entertainment!!! It would get far too expensive to record! Thanks for the offer.

Seriously, I'm surprised you guys don't go to this match. It's the best thing since sliced bread. I just wish there would be more than one.

MT

Matt, Please PM me for information on another match similar to the PSA. B) Wouldnt be proper to mention our match on this thread.....

I will be at the PSA with applications and we are donating several free entries as prizes at the PSA as well! ...........God I cant wait for the PSA! (chamber checking ammo as we type..... :ph34r: ) Doug Carden

Heck, Matt. If I knew you wanted entertainment, I'd have signed up. I can be very funny to watch....

I don't know if they make a DVD-R big enough for that much entertainment!!! It would get far too expensive to record! Thanks for the offer.

Seriously, I'm surprised you guys don't go to this match. It's the best thing since sliced bread. I just wish there would be more than one.

MT

Rest of the team is, as far as I know, going. I just can't make it. Sometimes life just gets in the way!

MT

Matt, Check out World Class Steel at Old Bridge, NJ A similar match to PSA.

http://worldclasssteel.com

Jim Norman

World Class Steel's start date for the season of knockdown steel will have its opening day on March 5 Sunday 9am, 4 to 5 stages, multiple guns allowed in session. Great practice for the PSA Shootout match which is a great time, try not to miss it. Match will be be held monthly on the 1st sunday till dec....info at worldclasssteel.com

• 2 months later...
It's almost PSA time!!! :D Are you boys and girls practicing?

One week to go. Since Max and Travis are in PA on Saturday and Sunday, did anyone invite them to shoot on Thursday or Friday? I'm sure they could shoot with the sponsors on Thursday if they want!!!

Hello everyone,

I just got my hands on two slots (SUN am and SUN pm). Trust me, if you're looking for a great match, and you have the time, this is one you don't want to miss.

The slots are $50 for one gun or $90 for two. You can get more info at www.psashootout.com

If you're interested, just drop me an email at philstrader@usshootingacademy.com

First call, first served!

Later,

Phil

Well, I just got the news that there is a list of people in line for these slots, so it's going to be in Kay's hands. I think she has a waiting list she'll be pulling from.

Told ya they wouldn't last!

Phil