Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Looking to buy 45 degree target stands

Speedwagon

I'm not sure what to post this under so I'll start here. I need to buy some 45 degree target stands and I found some at MGM but was wondering if anyone knows of anyone else that sells them just so I can shop around. If you do know of anyone it would be helpful if you could supply a link. 

Thanks.

I want to buy some 45 degree cardboard target stands for USPSA/ICORE/IDPA and can only find them at MGM. I don't have a problem buying from them but would like to know if there are any other options. Thanks! 

IME, most of them are made by whatever local welder makes the regular target stands and walls and whatnot.  The MGM ones I've seen are adjustable but nothing else really special about them.   I've also seen the low-rent way of just jacking a regular target stand up on a cinderblock.

Use wood in an H shape for the base, cross piece screws down to the legs. Then drill holes in the cross piece for pvc to sit in and get a couple 45 degree pvc elbows put a couple inches of straight pvc then the elbows and put your target sticks in the pvc. If you need a pic DM me.

• 1 month later...