Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How much does your CZ weigh?

stick

Just curious.  Just got a P10 F Competition ready.  Installed W74 Tungsten Guide rod and Taylor Freelance Brass Backstrap.  Unloaded, the gun weighs 2lbs.  Loaded, with dummy rounds the gun weighs 2 lb 12.3 oz

gun.jpg

loaded.jpg

When I look around at matches I see a lot of steel CZ's with brass grips, so I'd guess upper 40's to low 50's is pretty common. I played with different weights up to 59oz on my Shadow 2 and ended up around 45 before I sold it. Currently I'm shooting a lighter non CZ striker gun.

unloaded I am at 50 oz with my Shadow 2 with SSi 4.0s with the tungsten inserts, 53oz with a empty mag. I have put a TLR 1 one just for laughs and can get to around 58oz with it.

I go back and forth with taking the inserts out, the thing is borderline too heavy for me

Edited by Artemas

7 hours ago, Artemas said:

unloaded I am at 50 oz with my Shadow 2 with SSi 4.0s with the tungsten inserts, 53oz with a empty mag. I have put a TLR 1 one just for laughs and can get to around 58oz with it.

I go back and forth with taking the inserts out, the thing is borderline too heavy for me

4 hours ago, MuayThaiJJ said:

57 oz beast

Those are Heavy

My Bull Shadow 2 (with the RDS cut and rear sight replacement) with Lok brass palmswells in Production form with shockbottle brass bad pads is 56oz.

In CO form with an SRO instead of the rear sight replacement and swapped to Hennings extensions, its 53.5oz

P10F with SRO and Hennings extensions is 27oz

My Shadow 2 OR with CGW plate, SRO, Tevo Thumb Rest, Patriot Palm Swell Brass grips, and TTI extension weighs 56oz.

Ive been thinking of getting a threaded barrel just for fun, but I’d be annoyed if that causes me to go past the weight limit and I’d have to swap it on and off

5 hours ago, VeilAndrew said:

My Shadow 2 OR with CGW plate, SRO, Tevo Thumb Rest, Patriot Palm Swell Brass grips, and TTI extension weighs 56oz.

Ive been thinking of getting a threaded barrel just for fun, but I’d be annoyed if that causes me to go past the weight limit and I’d have to swap it on and off

just break out the dremel with grinding wheel until it makes weight!  🤣

My Tanfo Stock 2 weighs 46oz with unloaded mag, with Tevo thumbrest, 140mm basepad, Holosun 507Comp milled. Feels just abought right to me, wouldn't want to go heavier as making the mag fully loaded adds another 10oz

• 2 weeks later...