Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I Hate Assumptions Made About Single Women Shooters

Trisha Lowry

I try to keep the "short bus squad" far away from the other folks. ;)

Ted

Leave the Revo shooters out of this Ted ;) (Avitar going back)

I hate the fact that when a man tries to help a woman (when asked) others say he is looking for something. Small minds have little room for any rational thought.

Regards

That's because too many of us men think with the wrong head. :D

I feel your pain ladies. As a martial arts instructor everyone wants to point that the only reason I teach female students is because i want them in bed.. truth is.. women listen and want to learn... anyone listens and wants my help, they get special attention.

After years of putting up with BS trying to right the wrong opinion, (very hard when I'm un-married) i have found it best to smile and ignore them. people love to have someone to hate i just shrug my shoulders and say believe whatever you want!

what is incredibly ironic is for years i have refused to date students because i don't want to have to deal with an X in class every other day.

Small towns are the worst In college I had a close friend and cousin, every time we were seen in a car together someone called her husband and said we were sleeping together.

Mind your OWN business people!!!!

Small towns are the worst In college I had a close friend and cousin, every time we were seen in a car together someone called her husband and said we were sleeping together.

Steve,

I know you mentioned what state you were from but I just can't quite remember. Do you care to refresh my memory???? :lol::lol::lol::lol::P:P:P

Merry Christmas bud

Flyin40

Our club would feel blessed to have ANY women, let alone single women at our matches.

Seriously, though we try to be respectful of women around here since as far as we know, women shooters on Maui don't DVC.

Edited by gino_aki