Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Steel Challenge rifle builders.

rbx

Here's a question for all..... And thinking twice about the Volquartson...Driving myself crazy...HaHa

But Seriously.

Do to physical limitations, I need a vertical fore grip.  I thinking about the Wiland or Crazy Ivan stock, but do not know of a way to mount one.  Does anybody use one and how is it mounted?

I appreciate all the responses...............Roy

41 minutes ago, rbx said:

Here's a question for all..... And thinking twice about the Volquartson...Driving myself crazy...HaHa

But Seriously.

Do to physical limitations, I need a vertical fore grip.  I thinking about the Wiland or Crazy Ivan stock, but do not know of a way to mount one.  Does anybody use one and how is it mounted?

I have two Kidd rifles set up for Steel Challenge. One is in a Wiland Chassis. To get the configuration you want, I just purchased a S&W MP 15-22 from the Performance Center. Weighs 5 lbs and has an MLok  fore end to attach the grip you need. I think the MP 22 would be the better way to go. Again. Just my opinion based on having tried them all. Manny. 

3 hours ago, rbx said:

But Seriously.

considering fire hand grip and eliminating the 15-22:

Wiland is not for you.  

crazy Ivan comp lite chassis with separate M-lok rail will work.  Since Karl has passed away (sad, he was a good guy) the son may not have as many color choices yet. I’m

PMACA has front rail options.

KIDD aluminum chassis will work but will be a little heavy. Good quality.

For hand grip requirement stay away from Axiom stock.  Lite polymer chassis can flex.

Why not Wiland, no way to mount a fore grip or the waiting time LOL?  What is "fire hand grip".  I like the Crazy Ivans, but do not like the big M-lok.  I want this rail, but not sure what it is or where to get it.

This Rail.jpg

1 hour ago, rbx said:

Why not Wiland, no way to mount a fore grip or the waiting time LOL?  What is "fire hand grip".  I like the Crazy Ivans, but do not like the big M-lok.  I want this rail, but not sure what it is or where to get it.

This Rail.jpg

Go to Ivan website.  Pull down tab shows Products.  Click on on M-LOK Rail.  Two options.