Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

You Know You're A Shooter When....

standles

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... if after a match your shorts almost fall off. Not because of the gear hanging from the belt -that you've just removed- but from all of the brass you've picked up.

Oh man thats so funnty because on Sunday that nearly happened to me. HA HA! and my dad thought I was really strange because I just shoved the brass straight into my pockets.

... if after a match your shorts almost fall off. Not because of the gear hanging from the belt -that you've just removed- but from all of the brass you've picked up.

Oh man thats so funnty because on Sunday that nearly happened to me. HA HA! and my dad thought I was really strange because I just shoved the brass straight into my pockets.

This was after a buddy 3 gun match. I had enough 9mm and .223 that I almost overloaded my tumbler with each load. Sad thing was my knee was getting chafed by the brass in the cargo pocket.

This was after a buddy 3 gun match. I had enough 9mm and .223 that I almost overloaded my tumbler with each load. Sad thing was my knee was getting chafed by the brass in the cargo pocket.

I never been that bad for me but before dumping my pockets each step carried me a little further than normal cause there was 5-6 pounds of brass on the lower thigh of each leg.HA HA

When you take your gun to the eye doctor, so they can make your glasses for the precise distance from your eye to the front sight.

When you take your three gun case with you to buy a new work car, to make sure it will fit in the back with the seat folded down.

When you know that an M1 Garand will fit in the back of a Mini Cooper.

When you are trading your wife's Expedition for a new one, the salesman is holding a bag while you clean out the console of the old one and he is surprised by the number of loose rounds of ammo that you are putting in the bag, and he wonders what the SAW links are. He also asks why your license plate bolts are shell casings.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

When you take your gun to the eye doctor, so they can make your glasses for the precise distance from your eye to the front sight.

Crap, I just did this not too long ago.

I also look at all the empty shell casings and unspent bullets on the dresser when I empty my pockets and usually just put them back in the next day.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

YKYAS when, while watching a cop show(dont remember which one). You spend 15 minutes re winding and getting your shot timer start just perfect so you can see how "fast" the police officer can draw his pistol. While standing in surrender position. On an indoor range.

Had to turn my subwoofer way up and shot timer sensitivity up too.

Ended up being ~2.70 +-.20

• 2 weeks later...

When your 4 year old son makes a remarkably accurate looking pistol out of legos, and calls it his "stoeger" . :lol: And then the seven year old corrects him and says "no, the stoeger is a shotgun. That's an XDM". Then, you find your 12 year old boy with a magazine and a flashlight under the covers, and you are relieved to see it's just 'Shooting Illustrated', and not a skin mag. :huh: