Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

You Know You're A Shooter When....

standles

. . . 100 Cases CCI Standard 22lr, that is 1/2 Million.

20 Cases Federal Trap.

1000 Federal 209 Primers.

[snip]

Plenty of traction!!!

LOL -- ammo for traction! We took a Trans Am across Texas one winter. Cold front moving across U.S. brought freezing rain and snow to I-10. As long as the truckers were running, the road was open, but if we stopped we'd be snowed in for at least a couple of days.

Since we needed traction, I loaded about 300 lbs of 12 guage in the back end. Busted through the front at Baton Rouge 36 hours after we left LA.

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know you are a shooter when:

At least once, you have given serious thought to what you would need, come the Zombie Apocalypse.

(Lessee, better go 9mm; more ammo for the weight, good enough for the brain shots...)... :D

You know you are a shooter when:

At least once, you have given serious thought to what you would need, come the Zombie Apocalypse.

(Lessee, better go 9mm; more ammo for the weight, good enough for the brain shots...)... :D

It only takes only 500 of us with 2000 rnds of ammo to kill 1,000,000 zombies.

• 2 weeks later...

You know it for sure when your almost 7 year old son run over the house yelling : "Are you Ready, standby, beep" and do stages of his own... Even more when your 16 months kids follow his brother as a RO

Also when you house have more gun books than the local library, and every where.

When your wife show latest family holydays pictures to family in law, and too often to her taste she found gun pictures taken to show "our" babies ot friends on Forums....

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You know you're a shooter when your 2 year old dry fires almost as much as you do using his plastic six shooter and a diaper for a holster.

You know you're a shooter when you're 2 year old says shooter ready? Stand by.... Go to give you a start signal.

• 5 weeks later...

You know you are a shooter when...

you are so focused on setting up your holster and mag holders for this weekend's match that you forgot today was your wife's birthday....

HH

Can you stop bullets midflight like your avatar? If not, you are such a dead man...(mebbe roses?)

Good luck

Changed the avatar..... She still hasn't forgiven me. There is now an appointment set up a week in advance on the smart phone....

HH

• 1 month later...

You've ever had your Craigslist privileges permanently revoked for posting too many firearms related items. Ammo wanted? Bad guy. Mags for sale? Bad guy. The libtard flaggers around here will kill any ad if it even leans towards a gun or related item.

If you've ever spent time crafting creative ads to get around Craigslist's anti-gun policies:

"Finely crafted brass lead retention devices for sale or trade. 9mm diameter."

"Composite and steel paperweight for sale. Has built in removable storage compartment. Buyer must have see see double you."

"When you are part of a wedding party and you get a box of ammo in your gift bag."

Or during your b'day dinner party a retired deputy friend casually gifts you with some boxed 'carry' ammo in a brown paper bag. And that the other guests at the dinner table thought it was very cool. :devil:

When you make it a real shotgun wedding by giving the bride and groom a Remington 870 for their wedding present.

Done that, but it was a Pink Camo 22lr Remington for the bride to welcome her to the "family" ad set her on the straight and narrow. Start out like you intend to carry on was the line I used.

"...you won't buy a sports car because there's no room in the trunk for your range gear."

I should have taken a rifle case with me when I bought my car Luckily its just the hard case that wont fit so I'm good to go

"When you use metric targets to make garage sale signs."

I haven't done this but I did use my target stands to hold up the garage sale sign

As far as American Car makers are concerned you can.

Dodge Challenger. Can this be legitimatly called a sports car. It is smaller than my normal ride. It has two doors. It has a big engine and makes lots of noise, that is all I need to know. :devil:

One set of Portable Plates (See Secure Firearms Products)

Trunk Locker filled with goodies.

2 MTM Ammo Cans (50Cal size) each with 2500 38Super.

NRA D1 Targets

Mats

2 x Medium Size Range Bags with guns and accessories

Photos next week when I FINALLY get my car.

• 2 weeks later...