Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

You Know You're A Shooter When....

standles

You realize that you put your phone in the same place you put your mag holders and you answer your phone by pulling it out of the carrier and indexing it like a mag with your left hand to answer it.

When you are bored, you catch yourself making "reload motions" by touching your phone carrier with your left hand and then bringing your left hand up to the bottom of your right hand.

:D

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

When you're a broke college student that has figured out how to cook Ramen Noodles 57 different ways, just so you could afford your new 6" limited gun.

When you lied to your significant other about how much said limited gun costs.

When you lied to your significant other about how much you make so they don't know where all your money is going.

When your food budget is $7 a week, but your bullet budget is....... you know what? I don't wanna know. Ignorance is bliss.

When you've met some of the best/friendliest people on the planet at matches.

that i havent had dinner at the dinner table since i dont know when because the gun cleaning kit is permanently parked on it

having a bad back andthinking 800 bucks is a lot for a new mattress for a good nites sleep, not blinking an eye to drop 3K on a new comp gun...

Edited by calishootr

When you use the bathroom at McDonalds...and you throw the door open and fly in like it was a stage! (it gets some weird looks...especially from the gentleman leaving a stall) :roflol:

When you tell your wife that you won a nice doublestack frame and she responds, "don't even think about it..." :surprise:

The Clintons are nothing compared to wives when it comes to imposing gun limits....

Edited by Team Amish 1

You find really cool turning 45! B)

Also, at each significant birthday/caliber you go out and buy a new (to you) firearm in that caliber :ph34r:

So, Nemo, did you get a nice custom 45 SS today? :devil:

You find really cool turning 45! B)

Also, at each significant birthday/caliber you go out and buy a new (to you) firearm in that caliber :ph34r:

So, Nemo, did you get a nice custom 45 SS today? :devil:

How exciting! That means I'll get a new wheelgun or an Open gun for my next B-Day. Yippie!!! :lol:

What smokshwn and sixgun said! :D

Oh, and you know you're a shooter when:... You get annoyed that the local range is usually closed on holidays!!! :angry:

Every 4th of July, I want to go shooting, and for some darn reason the people at the range decide to take the day off... :devil: