Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

You Know You're A Shooter When....

standles

On 12/21/2005 at 6:20 AM, scorch said:

When Your Dogs Name is "Popper" ( which mine is)

House needs repair, but all the props for the next match are done and have a fresh coat of paint.

LOL AWESOME!

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/30/2013 at 6:29 AM, Reshoot said:

You know you're a shooter if . . . . you get up in the morning, get dressed and count the left over bullets laying on the dresser, instead of the change.

HAHAHA Yes!

On 1/17/2006 at 5:48 PM, PistolJim said:

When you have to explain to the UPS guy that all those boxes of bullets he's delivered are just bullets and not complete cartridges.

All because he's concerned about leaving them on your doorstep when your not home.

Jim

God bless those UPS and USPS guys who delivers my boxes to my doorstep! LOL I feel bad for them sometimes

On 10/20/2011 at 12:35 PM, StaciLyn said:

You Know You're A Shooter When.....

Everytime your husband mentions going somewhere on vacation, you get online to find dates of a USPSA Match near your destination.....

lol YES! HAHAHAHA

Can’t remember if I mentioned this one, but.....

When your family shopping lis always has ammo, powder, primers, bullets, etc. on it.

Also when all three of you ask for shooting supplies for major gift giving.

471e321065e2770a7a2a8237562a09ab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

.When your girlfriend walks in on you timing yourself on complete assembly of a 1911 (not ust field stripped) at 8 am on a Sunday at the kitchen table and doesn't bat an eye. GF is now my wife and never has been a gun person, she is just cool like that.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2018 at 7:13 AM, jripper said:

When you loan you son your car, and you have to go through it first to remove all ammo and guns.

We had to do something similar before this year’s Scout Expo.  It seems that they frown on outside ammunition coming onto military bases, hence the full detail of the truck.

19 hours ago, Hi-Power Jack said:

You know you're a shooter when you get questioned at the airport security

because your "carry on bag" smells like gun powder or residue.    :( 

Or foolishly pack a change of clothes in your NRA range bag for a carry on. 🙄

This has been mentioned, but yeah, after you've become somewhat proficient, you can't watch movies without the suspension of disbelief that "that dude just disarmed Tom Cruise and is on his level or above", yet can't hold a gun, correctly, in the movie poster... much less the movie.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
3 hours ago, 10X said:

When looking to rent your first apartment, you surreptitiously pace the length of the hallway to make sure there is room for a 10 m air pistol range.

In my old house (where my kids grew up) I know exactly where you have to place the target trap and where you have to stand to shoot 10m air rifle.

• 1 month later...