Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Pics From Iraq

stingerjg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Justin - do you *need* anything yet? C'mon man, let us send you good stuff and be the envy of everyone around you :rolleyes:

Great Idea!!!

Give us a shout. If you have any buddies that would like to get something from a bunch of shooting nuts let us know that too!!!

BTW... Those are some crazy looking racks the military is proving for you guys these dayz...

:D:PB)

THANK YOU!!!

Pass that along for me if you will...

Justin,

Wow,....... look at all that space (and sand berms) for setting up stages.

I'm thinking you and your buddies need to organize the "Iraq 3-gun Desert Classic".

I'll bring the beer.

Tony

Edited by tlshores

Justin - do you *need* anything yet? C'mon man, let us send you good stuff and be the envy of everyone around you :rolleyes:

Great Idea!!!

Give us a shout. If you have any buddies that would like to get something from a bunch of shooting nuts let us know that too!!!

BTW... Those are some crazy looking racks the military is proving for you guys these dayz...

:D:PB)

THANK YOU!!!

Pass that along for me if you will...

I cant really think of anything that i need. I was really suprised that the army gave me alot of good stuff. i dont need any weapon stuff or anything else i can think of. Ill let you know if i do need anything.

Justin,

Wow,....... look at all that space (and sand berms) for setting up stages.

I'm thinking you and your buddies need to organize the "Iraq 3-gun Desert Classic".

I'll bring the beer.

Tony

MMMM beer. I would love a beer right now. We only have near-beer. :(:(

Id just be happy to put a few rounds downrange w/ my weapon. But they are pretty strict around here about ammo usage.

I could use a thumb drive. So i could quit borrowing one.