Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AMG Labs Timer Wait Time

mandiesel

Has anybody recently ordered a timer from AMG and received it?

I placed an order in November and have not heard a peep about it.... also cannot get in touch with anyone from AMG...

If you have any direct contact info, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I ordered mine in September and did not get it till 2nd week of January.  I did email him in December to get a status.  He told me it would be in January, but was expecting delays for future orders.  

Send him an email and ask for an update.

23 minutes ago, mandiesel said:

Yikes, I may have to pick up something in the meantime as it sounds like its not coming for a minute.

Shooters Global is a great alternative. Not sure if their shipping is any faster, as I got mine second hand. But it's a great timer and the app is great 

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like I still have some time to go...... Im considering cancelling the order.. which may be easier said than done at this point.  Im not sure I received an invoice, and if i did, it got deleted by mistake.  The charge is definitely on my CC though..

6 hours ago, mandiesel said:

Looks like I still have some time to go...... Im considering cancelling the order.. which may be easier said than done at this point.  Im not sure I received an invoice, and if i did, it got deleted by mistake.  The charge is definitely on my CC though..

it’ll show up eventually. Could he do better on customer service, no doubt. But it’s one guy, would you rather have him making product or answering emails all day? 

theres lots of people out there that offer a great product or service, but can’t manage their business for s#!t.. Am I making excuses for the guy? Maybe. But it’s the reality of the situation. 

Edited by Rich406

I will just keep my order and buy another timer in the meantime...  Worst thing for me is I cant even confirm if my order is in their system.

Would be nice for a little update from his side or at least change the website to reflect actual lead times... I dont think thats too much to ask for?

54 minutes ago, michael b. said:

Update on my order.  Ordered end of August, received today.  If you can wait, its a nice piece of gear!  

Same here. Ordered August 23rd, out for delivery today.  

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Like many I ordered mine knowing there would be a delay.  It's been about 4 months.  I agree it's better he work on building them than answering a bunch of emails.  But he has a web site and a note on it stating the "estimated delivery" time would be nice.  Takes a minute to do and you can check it and see what the order status backlog is.

Edited by shotgunone

On 5/9/2023 at 7:50 PM, Laxman2809 said:

Should cancel and just get a shooters global timer. 

My shooters global doesn’t seem to be accurate I’m going to have to mess with the sensitivity. 

On 5/20/2023 at 10:32 PM, Twilk73 said:

My shooters global doesn’t seem to be accurate I’m going to have to mess with the sensitivity. 

Mess with the sensitivity it picks up my striker on for dry fire. 

1 hour ago, Laxman2809 said:

Mess with the sensitivity it picks up my striker on for dry fire. 

My issue isn’t with dry fire I have no issues there. It works great for that. 

Whenever I’m running a drill the first or the last split will be off or it won’t pick up the last shot. I think I need to mess with the echo delay or the sensitivity.