TheChef1

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, telligentgunner said:

What does this do, just lighten the pull weight?

Yes and in my guns I found the plunger spring really help smooth out the pre travel. The freedomsmith trigger is the bees knees though.

So I shot my buddy’s S yesterday.  He just got it. Maybe have 100 rounds through it 

we were getting a good amount of light strikes.  But I mean barely putting a mark on the primers. 
last match I was at, I was shooting with a guy who said cannik sent him a new spring because out of the box he was having problems

( I forgot exactly what he said) 

anyone experience these problems?

Edited by Zachjet

12 minutes ago, Zachjet said:

So I shot my buddy’s S yesterday.  He just got it. Maybe have 100 rounds through it 

we were getting a good amount of light strikes.  But I mean barely putting a mark on the primers. 
last match I was at, I was shooting with a guy who said cannik sent him a new spring because out of the box he was having problems

( I forgot exactly what he said) 

anyone experience these problems?

A new striker spring or recoil?

1 minute ago, lroy said:

A new striker spring or recoil?

I honestly don’t remember what he said  said to me. But after shooting the gun yesterday I would guess a striker spring

2 hours ago, Zachjet said:

I honestly don’t remember what he said  said to me. But after shooting the gun yesterday I would guess a striker spring

If the springs were stock I would clean the firing pin channel. If the springs have been changed the recoil spring may not be strong enough to hold the slide completely in battery.