Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Mark 7 Forum Topic

cbrussell

Don’t get me started on the whole division thing; however you do have a point. Just seems like there a lot of discussions relating to the Mark 7 and Frankfort Arsenal progressive presses. Now if someone would come out with an affordable consumer primer production machine, we would be in luck. (Probably too dangerous🤬)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thinking about getting the Apex 10 in 9mm with the bullet feeder. I will be loading manually.  Should I have any concerns with the press going out of adjustment? Have they fixed the primer issues I have heard about? Any help in these matters will be greatly appreciated .

3 hours ago, eric614 said:

Thinking about getting the Apex 10 in 9mm with the bullet feeder. I will be loading manually.  Should I have any concerns with the press going out of adjustment? Have they fixed the primer issues I have heard about? Any help in these matters will be greatly appreciated .

Every press, doesn't matter the manufacturer, needs ongoing maintenance and adjustment.

These are not "set it and forget it" type of machines.

The press mechanism, any press,  can be a little intimidating at first but after you've used it for a while you will be tearing it down and putting it back together and not breaking a sweat. No big deal.

• 2 weeks later...