Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
BritinUSA

Your First USPSA Match

New member. New to USPSA steel challenge. Question for board. Joined USPSA in July and my scores are showing up in practiscore but not at USPSA.org. So not classified yet. Seem to get no help from USPSA. How do I fix? thanks

4 hours ago, Sandvol said:

New member. New to USPSA steel challenge. Question for board. Joined USPSA in July and my scores are showing up in practiscore but not at USPSA.org. So not classified yet. Seem to get no help from USPSA. How do I fix? thanks

Talk to your match director of the matches. He has to submit them. Sounds like maybe he isn’t?

Thanks for this manual, if I had it before my first USPSA match, it would have probably been better, however now I have a lot of experience )

“On Deck” is a. Baseball reference.. the guy in the big circle waiting to bat next..

”In the hole” is the guy in the dugout with his bat in hand. Usually on the stairs.

Wish I saw this earlier. Did my first outdoor match not too long ago and nearly passed out form heat exhaustion.

Great tips.