Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Products for wet tumbling

Kjrobbins24

I used to be on the Dawn and lemishine train. Recently purchased a package of the FA looking little 'tide pod' things and I will have to recommend those. Way easier than just randomly mixing the dawn and lemi shine. I feel they are slightly more shiny when they come out after using the FA pod. 

Fill it up and toss a pod in and let it go for 45 min. rinse and repeat. 

I am aware they are more expensive. Specifically comes out to 1.25 per pod, but thats nothing really in the big scheme of things of this game. 

EDIT:

They are called: Frankford Arsenal Platinum Series InstaClean Brass Cleaning Packs

Edited by Dutchman195

I also bought the FA pods and kept thinking these look familiar, kinda like the Kirkland brand dishwasher pods from Costco 

the Kirkland pods are a little small than the FA, so I throw in 2 or. 3 depending how how full the FARTS is

I started with dawn/lemishine with pins with great results. I ditched the pins and got 95% as good(maybe a little carbon)

Eventually I gave Brass juice a shot. Stuff is great. super clean and shiny. Once Im done i strain it into a bucket and run a second set of brass through it still 100% diminishes after that. I normally run a load of pistol and follow it with a load of rifle or a second load of pistol. I have 3 dehydrators 2 hrs or so on pistol 3-4 on decapped rifle brass.

I fit about 1200 -1500 rds of 9 in my tumbler

-So I run a load for an 1 to 1-1/2 hrs.

-Start second load

-Put brass in dryers

-once first load is dry I switch them