Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The absolute best.

matteekay

It's been a minute since anyone heaped some love on Shooter's Connection (and their amazing customer service) so I figured I would.

I needed a holster quickly so I went to SC (because they've literally never missed on their shipping promise). I paid for overnight shipping and it was in my hands in less than 24 hours. Unfortunately, it didn't fit; Ghost had labelled it as being for the Tanfoglio Stock I - III on the package, but the actual holster was for a Stock II (which doesn't have a square dustcover and rail). Technically, this was Ghost's mistake and not SC's, but I emailed SC late Friday night to let them know about the problem. Before I even checked my email Monday morning, they had apologized, sent a return label, found the correct holster, literally test-fit it against the correct gun, and were just waiting on my "Okay" to ship it out. Chuck had already followed up in a separate email to make sure that was a workable solution.

Seriously, the best around. There's a reason I buy from them whenever I can. Thanks, guys!

Wow!  That's incredible! Hearing stories like this certainly make me want to continue to purchase from them. 

All of my experiences have been top notch with SC. I recently placed an order, but then the next day (over the weekend) needed to add something else to it.  I just placed another order, added a note to that order asking if they could combine it with my previous one, and they responded early the next morning basically saying it was done, and shipping adjusted.  So quick and so professional.