Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Are the IRC and the USPSA Revo Nat's the same weekend?

• 3 months later...
5 hours ago, pskys2 said:

Just announced from ICORE, 2023 IRC at Palisades, Colorado same dates September 28 through October 1.

There’s an ICORE Club there? 

4 hours ago, MWP said:

There’s an ICORE Club there? 

I think the closest club is still the Galeton crew that's holding the Rocky Mountain Regional in June. Maybe there's an ICORE club out on the western slope that I don't know about, though.

Any chance of you hosting a class?

Edited by matteekay

Colorado here I come. Will be a great match and lots to do and see. I have family in Grand Junction so even better. My first cousins live in Grand Junction and when were kids growing we always spent our summers in Telluride Colorado fishing, hiking and just hanging out. Easy to fly in or out of or you can fly into Denver or Salt Lake City and drive to Grand Junction 4 hours from either one. Myself I would fly into Grand Junction a smaller airport easy to get around and you don’t have to mess with the lines at check in.

🏻🇺🇸 

21 minutes ago, revoman said:

Myself I would fly into Grand Junction a smaller airport easy to get around and you don’t have to mess with the lines at check in.

🏻🇺🇸 

You also don't have to drive through Glenwood Canyon and risk it being closed due to an accident/fire/mudslide/act of God.

43 minutes ago, matteekay said:

You also don't have to drive through Glenwood Canyon and risk it being closed due to an accident/fire/mudslide/act of God.

The drive thru Glenwood Canyon is amazing. I have a buddy that used to live outside of Aspen. Beautiful country and great fly fishing.