Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Rivals on the way!

TheChef1

17 minutes ago, EEH said:

Well I got 2 e mails from century arms maker of canik. 
first one thank me for my inquiry same day I sent mail.

Today received another wanting to know how satisfied I was with my answer, which I never got.

I gave poor ratings and ask again 

Probably got no definitive answer because they're an importer, not the manufacturer... so they don't know until they're told. 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/18/2022 at 10:26 PM, TheChef1 said:

Notice the wording. He doesn’t confirm nor deny its being made just doesn’t want to comment further. 

it’s coming when is the only question.

SHOT show probably. Just like the Rival.

1 minute ago, TheChef1 said:

Right! The grips look interesting. Looks like they wrap around the back like a half moon. I’m interested to see what lok dreams up for those. 

I figure with the steel frame and LOK coming out with brass grips, the added weight is going to be a desirable increase over the current plastic model.

5 hours ago, ngodwetrust21 said:

You all may see 3 Canik Rivals hit the classified section of Enos very soon.

They’re so cheap I don’t think I’ll sell either of mine. May just get one stainless and keep the others as backups. I’m really curious what the weight is going to be on them. I’ve been liking the slightly lighter weight of the rival vs my S2 so I’m hoping it sits somewhere in between.

3 minutes ago, ngodwetrust21 said:

I figure with the steel frame and LOK coming out with brass grips, the added weight is going to be a desirable increase over the current plastic model.

If the gun is balanced well I probably would not do the brass grips. I run them on my shadow 2 but mostly because I like how it balances and not necessarily because I was more weight. 

7 minutes ago, TheChef1 said:

If the gun is balanced well I probably would not do the brass grips. I run them on my shadow 2 but mostly because I like how it balances and not necessarily because I was more weight. 

Totally agree, but the brass backstrap balances out the current gun. I figure it will likely be the same with the steel frame. We shall see.

7 minutes ago, ngodwetrust21 said:

Totally agree, but the brass backstrap balances out the current gun. I figure it will likely be the same with the steel frame. We shall see.

Yeah well definitely have to see. There will be much more weight in the back with the steel fram already so it may not be needed

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...