Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Lee Loadmaster ALL MODS 20,000rd REVIEW 9mm 45acp

On 11/3/2022 at 2:35 PM, MuayThaiJJ said:

I hit the 20,000rd mark, here is the Lee Loadmaster in its most likely final incarnation:

Mines still going d see strong too. They can be a little quirky but I always figure it’s like the tortoise and the hare. It may not be the fastest but if your attentive you can crank out a lot of rounds compared to a single stage. Reading on this forum about the Dillons I think how easy it is to switch calibers or primer sizes on the Lee. Generally about a half an hour to 45 minutes your changed over. 

11 hours ago, Farmer said:

Mines still going d see strong too. They can be a little quirky but I always figure it’s like the tortoise and the hare. It may not be the fastest but if your attentive you can crank out a lot of rounds compared to a single stage. Reading on this forum about the Dillons I think how easy it is to switch calibers or primer sizes on the Lee. Generally about a half an hour to 45 minutes your changed over. 

Awesome! Yeah I stick with 45 for a while while my 9mm dwindles down then switch over. maybe 1-2 a year.