Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Atomic Timeline: Blending, Focus Points, Stage Plan Optimization, Flow and Examples

Stepan

I think I mostly needed to make this video for myself, to just throw things on the table in front of me and see how they can fit together. I thought it would be a short one, apologies - it’s not. 30min, but 1.5x speed and chapters on YT should make this more or less consumable. 

This might sound like beating a dead horse for some, but I think it’s worth repeating that ultimately in the end all skill progression comes down to improving your Fundamentals (Atoms) and learning to manage them efficiently, together with some minor additional stuff. 

Edited by Stepan
Embed video

On 10/25/2022 at 6:20 PM, Stepan said:

I think I mostly needed to make this video for myself, to just throw things on the table in front of me and see how they can fit together. I thought it would be a short one, apologies - it’s not. 30min, but 1.5x speed and chapters on YT should make this more or less consumable. 

This might sound like beating a dead horse for some, but I think it’s worth repeating that ultimately in the end all skill progression comes down to improving your Fundamentals (Atoms) and learning to manage them efficiently, together with some minor additional stuff. 

This is awesome.  Three years into this I'm starting to grasp some of your concepts.  Gives me a new lens to look at my latest match videos to find more inefficiencies to kill.

• 5 months later...
On 10/25/2022 at 6:20 PM, Stepan said:

Very well done,

Need more of these!

Thanks