Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA Rule Change Announcement... When?

pcs352

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, pcs352 said:

Inquiring if there is a general timeline for annual rule change announcements?  Last year it appeared to be early Spring... predictions???

Let's hope to high heaven that rule changes don't become so commonplace and frequent that we start expecting them on an annual basis.

there is no general timeline. alot has happened since last year and i believe area directors and uspsa staff are all aware of the general desire for a period of rules stability, and also for more outreach and membership involvement before making rules changes.

I still believe in the great pumpkin too, and i am getting ready to camp out in a local pumpkin patch in a couple weeks. i think this will finally be the year.

8 hours ago, ddc said:

Let's hope to high heaven that rule changes don't become so commonplace and frequent that we start expecting them on an annual basis.

To late. If nothing changes for a whole year I'll be shocked. Unless maybe they're saving up for something big...

1 hour ago, konkapot said:

Hopefully the Browning High Power will finally get it's own division. 

If they change carryoptics to allow single action only it would make a pretty nice carry-ops gun

There is no timetable for rules changes.  Since they went to a online

only rulebook, they can change things at any time.  I believe it's

happened several times already.    Last one may have been additional

procedure for steel calibration challenges??  Appendix C1 7(d), Sept.2021

1 hour ago, Superkaratemonkeyfighter said:

Limited gets 155mm mags 

Open .40 gets 179mm mags 

production gets 15rds 

let’s see how close I am. 

That would be a good move. Then all these 140 and 170 mag gauges we have are just scrape metal and we'll all need to hit up EGW for new ones. 

Doing our part to stimulate the economy one rule change at a time. 

18 minutes ago, Racinready300ex said:

It's interesting how it's become "and magwells" the case has been SAO on Striker guns are equal so they should be in the same division. Is no magwell to magwell also equal or is it just more I don't want to practice reloads so make them easier and less frequent?

I think it's some of the guns people use, or want to use, come with a magwell they have to take off. 

1 minute ago, rowdyb said:

I think it's some of the guns people use, or want to use, come with a magwell they have to take off. 

I think that's the excuse we'll use sure. In fact most people are probably going to ditch the factory one and get a better aftermarket one anyway. 

1 hour ago, Racinready300ex said:

It's interesting how it's become "and magwells" the case has been SAO on Striker guns are equal so they should be in the same division. Is no magwell to magwell also equal or is it just more I don't want to practice reloads so make them easier and less frequent?

I am against SA, major and magwells in CO.  Leave it the f alone.  I was being facetious. 

Edited by echotango

1 hour ago, rowdyb said:

It’s the slippery slope. They get one thing and then continue to want more. All the discussions on here were talking about 2011s in carry optics and never discussed mag wells too. Now it’s magwells