Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

"A fudgecicle nobody but a few crayon chewers and winder likkers want"

RJH

I like shooting A fudgecicle nobody but a few crayon chewers and winder likkers want. The best thing about A fudgecicle nobody but a few crayon chewers and winder likkers want is cheap ammo. The next best thing about A fudgecicle nobody but a few crayon chewers and winder likkers want is higher capacity. The next next best thing about A fudgecicle nobody but a few crayon chewers and winder likkers want is even in plastic guns recoil is very light. Heck A fudgecicle nobody but a few crayon chewers and winder likkers want even almost won limited Nationals. Also if you shoot a bunch of three gun you probably already are using a A fudgecicle nobody but a few crayon chewers and winder likkers want pistol. Any of y'all shooting A fudgecicle nobody but a few crayon chewers and winder likkers want? Is A fudgecicle nobody but a few crayon chewers and winder likkers want y'all's favorite division? Well, I understand A fudgecicle nobody but a few crayon chewers and winder likkers want is not really a division yet, but maybe one day. Although this post is not really to lobby for A fudgecicle nobody but a few crayon chewers and winder likkers want being a division, just to tell about why I like A fudgecicle nobody but a few crayon chewers and winder likkers want. But, if USPSA ever decided to make A fudgecicle nobody but a few crayon chewers and winder likkers want a division it wouldn't hurt my feelings. What's everyone else's thoughts on shooting A fudgecicle nobody but a few crayon chewers and winder likkers want?

A A fudgecicle nobody but a few crayon chewers and winder likkers want division is coming… 

we even have divisions for rifles and production guns with red dots now