Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Components Being Available

JimmyZip

I have been waiting since early 2020. Finally was able to purchase brass, primers, bullets and powder all in one day.

Had to call my shooting buddy who was in high school and is now a Sophomore in college. When she comes home for the summer and holidays we are going to burn it up!!!

Yes!!

50 minutes ago, bigdawgbeav said:

Availability is getting better, but the prices aren't.  I just got all excited for getting 5K primers for a total of $450 which included tax, shipping and hazmat.   

that seems like prices are getting better to me. 

Not cheap, just less than they were. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/10/2022 at 6:46 PM, shred said:

Prices aren't coming back to anywhere near where they were in the good days anytime soon.  We'll be lucky if they settle in the ~$60/k range based on what I'm seeing from the wholesalers.

I just got 1000/$59.99 for federal SPP. however, idk if they will ever drop to “normal” prices again. 

as mentioned though, it was nice to be able to buy all components at the same time without having to fight off a heard lol 

12 hours ago, X5SigChris said:

I just got 1000/$59.99 for federal SPP. however, idk if they will ever drop to “normal” prices again. 

as mentioned though, it was nice to be able to buy all components at the same time without having to fight off a heard lol 

Where did you get them for $60/1000?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...