Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What aftermarket trigger are you using on your X5 Legion?

JGus

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Primary P320 X5 Legion – Born on date: May 2022

Stock trigger weight: 3.25 lbs

Gray Guns P320 Adjustable Straight Trigger kit – Competition trigger weight: < 2.0 lbs:
Straight trigger, custom sear with competition and intermediate trigger bar spring.

Competition trigger bar spring resulted in a sluggish reset and the intermediate trigger bar spring improved it considerable. Modest improvement to trigger, dropped trigger weight by over 1.25 lbs.

Yes, I would do this again as this setup is better than my M&P Pro 2.0 with the APEX Flat-Faced Forward Set Trigger Kit.

Secondary P320 X5 Legion – Born on date: June 2021

Stock trigger weight: 3.25 lbs

Both stock triggers were not that bad.

1st Gen X5 here.. installed the GG flat trigger comp kit (along with the tungsten grip mod and a tungsten guide rod/1911 spring kit) so it’s basically a Legion now. Trigger is 2lbs 4oz with a short/predictable reset. I don’t think I would want to go any lighter on the trigger

8 hours ago, TJinAZ said:

1st Gen X5 here.. installed the GG flat trigger comp kit (along with the tungsten grip mod and a tungsten guide rod/1911 spring kit) so it’s basically a Legion now. Trigger is 2lbs 4oz with a short/predictable reset. I don’t think I would want to go any lighter on the trigger

That is exactly what I've done. My trigger is a little heavier; more like 2lbs 12 ounces.

(Actually it has been a while since I measured; now I'll have to go check it again.)

No sense in buying a Legion at this point.

I've been running the Gray Guns competition kit with the Armory Craft Semi Curved trigger in my X5 Legion and it's much better than OEM but still a bit "sluggish". I think I'm going to try an Sig Armour kit with the Cradle Trigger. I'm a fan of the SA having sent him 5 or 6 guns for a Competition Trigger job and have always been super pleased with the end result. I'll report back with my opinion. 

• 2 months later...