Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What aftermarket trigger are you using on your X5 Legion?

JGus

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I’m in the process of building out a P320 X5 and am going to be ordering the TSA kit, the few videos I’ve seen it really looks like a great kit plus it looks like they recently lowered the price a bit so that’s a plus as well

4 hours ago, mveto said:

I’m in the process of building out a P320 X5 and am going to be ordering the TSA kit, the few videos I’ve seen it really looks like a great kit plus it looks like they recently lowered the price a bit so that’s a plus as well

Yes, the TSA kit has had a significant price reduction!  Definitely a serious offer!

https://www.thesigarmorer.com/product/the-sig-armorer-p320-competition-level-kit-with-cradle-trigger/

😲

11 hours ago, TK66 said:

Damn….   I just paid $350 a few days ago!!

Understand how you feel............did you get the included (free?) Accessibility Tool?  This was a free upgrade during the initial release from TSA............

https://www.thesigarmorer.com/product/p320-access-tool/

If not, I'd give Robert a call and share your feelings!

;)

I did get the “free” accessibility tool.  But really it is pretty much the same as buying it at the current price.  I’m not worried about it. I did send him a message yesterday telling him how pleased I am with the kit.  That’s my biggest concern. The kit is really nice and I’m a happy customer.  

24 minutes ago, TK66 said:

I did get the “free” accessibility tool.  But really it is pretty much the same as buying it at the current price.  I’m not worried about it. I did send him a message yesterday telling him how pleased I am with the kit.  That’s my biggest concern. The kit is really nice and I’m a happy customer.  

👍:)

8 minutes ago, DirtyB said:

TSA competition kit is worth the money and wasn't a tough install.  Massive improvement over the OEM Legion trigger. 

I installed mine this weekend it’s an excellent trigger, having shot CZs for the last 5 years I am very impressed with this trigger kit, very easy install and huge great feeling.

8 hours ago, DirtyB said:

TSA competition kit is worth the money and wasn't a tough install.  Massive improvement over the OEM Legion trigger. 

When you say that, it makes me feel inferior hahaha. When I did my GG kit, it was not a 30 minute job like I expected lol. And I’m pretty mechanically inclined. 

9 hours ago, X5SigChris said:

When you say that, it makes me feel inferior hahaha. When I did my GG kit, it was not a 30 minute job like I expected lol. And I’m pretty mechanically inclined. 

To be fair, The Sig Guy(youtube) has two excellent videos on the takedown and reassembly of the FCU, so those helped me.  It was a little bit of busywork, time consuming but really not difficult at all.  I don't know that it took me half an hour, but I know it was less than an hour to perform the swap.  

1 hour ago, DirtyB said:

To be fair, The Sig Guy(youtube) has two excellent videos on the takedown and reassembly of the FCU, so those helped me.  It was a little bit of busywork, time consuming but really not difficult at all.  I don't know that it took me half an hour, but I know it was less than an hour to perform the swap.  

It's like a lot of things... once you've done it a couple of times it turns out that it wasn't that big a deal as it looked up front.

But until you get there... it can be a big deal... lol.

4 hours ago, DirtyB said:

For the life of me, I just couldn’t get the stars aligned to get the trigger back on lol. Simplest part of the install and I fought and fought until I took it all back apart and started over. Not sure what I did wrong but it was defiantly wrong lol. I want that TSA take down block for next time 

13 minutes ago, X5SigChris said:

For the life of me, I just couldn’t get the stars aligned to get the trigger back on lol. Simplest part of the install and I fought and fought until I took it all back apart and started over. Not sure what I did wrong but it was defiantly wrong lol. I want that TSA take down block for next time 

The TSA Accessibility Tool definitely works and is a big help with the FCU!

👍

14 hours ago, X5SigChris said:

And this one gives some very good insight into what makes the TSA mods work so well.........

https://youtu.be/6Ym852bbrCc

11 hours ago, HOGRIDER said:

And this one gives some very good insight into what makes the TSA mods work so well.........

https://youtu.be/6Ym852bbrCc

I've watched this video a number of times, it helped me out a lot when I was doing some work on my trigger when I got the Tactical Trigger package. But now I'm considering switching to the new SA DIY kit. Has anyone found a video, other than SA's that show the DIY kit results? Just curious how it compares to my current setup. 

13 hours ago, bulldog009 said:

I've watched this video a number of times, it helped me out a lot when I was doing some work on my trigger when I got the Tactical Trigger package. But now I'm considering switching to the new SA DIY kit. Has anyone found a video, other than SA's that show the DIY kit results? Just curious how it compares to my current setup. 

If you do Facebook, I would take a look at Robert's video that IMO has some great selling points! 

And I think one of the reasons that I personally like the TSA Competition Trigger System is how much it feels like a 1911 trigger!

https://fb.watch/g7aj2gP7UH/

😉 

10 hours ago, HOGRIDER said:

If you do Facebook, I would take a look at Robert's video that IMO has some great selling points! 

And I think one of the reasons that I personally like the TSA Competition Trigger System is how much it feels like a 1911 trigger!

https://fb.watch/g7aj2gP7UH/

😉 

Yeah, I've see that one too. Just curious if anyone has made a video review of it with some more close up shots of the pull and break, etc. 

They just added several more versions of the SA kit to the website. Now showing the Competition Kit with the Legion Flat Trigger, Competition Kit with the Cradle Trigger, Carry Kit with Cradle Trigger, and the CORE Kit (which is a kit with everything but a trigger if you have a trigger with adjustability you like). 

I have an Apex trigger in mine and welded/filed the trigger bar to shorten the pre travel. It’s good enough.

my only disclaimer is if you F up your gun and defeat the drop safety and injure yourself etc, you’re doing so at your own risk

4CB975AD-CC6E-4C4F-9506-C7F14276C3ED.jpeg

Edited by Bdh821