Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Does choke tube brand matter?

Pickin

9 hours ago, TonytheTiger said:

Sounds easy. But this is 2022. I don't get to "pick" anything. I don't personally know any shooters who do right now.

The only guys I see with consistent shells are pro/semi-pro sponsored shooters running the gucci AA diamond stuff. That’s been pretty consistently available because they’re nearly twice as expensive as everything else.

Ahhh the joys of having Non Gucchi Federal Grands!!!! As for consistency..... Federal is king, and Fiocchi a close second, AA, s are ok but I would have to choke up!.... Down??? Ahhh, I don't know I ain't going to change a choke! I only own one, ain't that right Mr. Tiger! 

16 hours ago, kurtm said:

Ahhh the joys of having Non Gucchi Federal Grands!!!! As for consistency..... Federal is king, and Fiocchi a close second, AA, s are ok but I would have to choke up!.... Down??? Ahhh, I don't know I ain't going to change a choke! I only own one, ain't that right Mr. Tiger! 

Fun fact, years ago I just followed @kurtm's advice on a litany of topics and my scores improved dramatically. Why? Because my gear always worked and I had way less to think about. 

There are shortcuts in this game. Take the advice from guys that have been winning forever. 

• 1 month later...