Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Search issue

Trying to do a search with the keywords “competition belt” with quotations and shows 74k results. When I try to click on the next page icon the site displays “please wait 2 seconds between searches”.  Can’t get passed this to see more then the first page of results. 

I just did the same search. I had no problem going to the next page. I tried competition belt, and got 77k+ hits, went to next page by clicking 2, then 3, then 4...no problem. Did a search for the phrase competition belt, got 477 hits, next page, no problem. Did a search for "competition belt", same thing. What browser and device are you using?

10 minutes ago, GrumpyOne said:

I just did the same search. I had no problem going to the next page. I tried competition belt, and got 77k+ hits, went to next page by clicking 2, then 3, then 4...no problem. Did a search for the phrase competition belt, got 477 hits, next page, no problem. Did a search for "competition belt", same thing. What browser and device are you using?

This used to be called "Flood Control" or something like that. Regular members are restricted to a time period between searches. As you have found. moderators are not 😉

1 minute ago, ChuckS said:

This used to be called "Flood Control" or something like that. Regular members are restricted to a time period between searches. As you have found. moderators are not 😉

Could be, but I thought he was saying he couldn't get to the next page? He wasn't doing another search, just going to the next page.

13 minutes ago, GrumpyOne said:

Could be, but I thought he was saying he couldn't get to the next page? He wasn't doing another search, just going to the next page.

Generating the second page of the results may actually be considered a search by the software...

• 6 months later...
15 minutes ago, antwerks said:

trouble with install for tps trigger moves but does not disengage the firing pin

This forum is for forum related bugs and feedback...not gun related bugs and feedback. You'd get a better response in the correct forum.