Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mag Pouches for PCC (Glock Mag) and CO (P320)?

whan

Kind of a dumb question... My primary division is SS which I already have a full rig for, but I'm planning on dabbling in CO and PCC (building out a P320 now, and have a JP-5 on order). Are there any mag pouches that would work well enough to hold both CO p320 21 rounders and glock PCC extended mags, so that I can use the same belt rig for both?  

Edited by whan

I have used Black Scorpion Gear mag pouches for 9mm 33rd Glock mags as well as 40 S&W 21rd XDm mags and 1911 mags.  I like that you can swap the spacer for single vs double stack mags and you can adjust the tension at the bottom and the top of the mag pouch.  The top is adjusted with a thumbscrew and the bottom is adjusted with an Allen key.  

Pretty much any mag pouches geared for USPSA can hold glock or sig mags if you change inserts.

However, if you’re looking for something that can hold both without swapping inserts, take a look at the Esstac KYWI with the velcro one wrap attachment. I have the 40° w/ magnet for my first pouch and a 70° angled for my second. The also come in horizontal or vertical as well.

140mm Glock and Sig mag.

68PZgsvl.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 6/20/2022 at 6:38 PM, N3WWN said:

I have used Black Scorpion Gear mag pouches for 9mm 33rd Glock mags as well as 40 S&W 21rd XDm mags and 1911 mags.  I like that you can swap the spacer for single vs double stack mags and you can adjust the tension at the bottom and the top of the mag pouch.  The top is adjusted with a thumbscrew and the bottom is adjusted with an Allen key.  

+1

Good Luck and Be Safe!!!

😎

I use Coda Evolution pouches on one belt for CO P320 mags and Glock PCC mags. Also for 2 Gun using the same 2 guns.  It’s not a perfect fit with the sig mags but it works. I have 2 of the 3.5 in front canted and 2 of the 5.5 on my left side.