Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I'm not familiar with the pint size poppers, are they half size? Other wise it looks like fun!

What's the spacing on the shotgun poppers? I think you want them separated enought that a "double" isn't a consistently doable shot, but, at 10 yards it won't take too much distance to overcome that.

This is one of four stages. Got the idea the idea from watching Jerry M. on the OLN channel couple of nights ago. He shot a similar settup except with three rifle steel. Thought I'd post this stage here so others can run it and see what kind of times roll in.

The spacing is enough that a double would not occur with one shot. Its usually around 3 feet apart.

Each month I post the stages on the shootersparadise forum for local shooters in the va/md area. BE'rs are more than welcome to come vistit that site or if your in the area come shoot with us.

The pint size poppers are way cool. We ordered them from Mike Gibson Manuf. in Idaho. The are spring loaded and stand back up after each shot and saves a lot of walking...LOL

Edited by gmw2b

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome job Sterling. This match was one heck of a good time & anyone in the D.C. area with a pistol, shotgun & assault rifle owes it to themselves to check out the shoots that Sterling & Jason are running in Waldorf (about 45 min or so from the beltway). For full results & more pictures (including a picture of the tall skinny dude w/ the freaky looking snarl in the last photo) follow this link to the post on shootersparadise.com (the rest of the stages are there too):

http://shootersparadise.com/forums/showthread.php?t=792

Regards,

Douglas

Edited by Carlos

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Awesome job Sterling. This match was one heck of a good time & anyone in the D.C. area with a pistol, shotgun & assault rifle owes it to themselves to check out the shoots that Sterling & Jason are running in Waldorf (about 45 min or so from the beltway). For full results & more pictures (including a picture of the tall skinny dude w/ the freaky looking snarl in the last photo) follow this link to the post on shootersparadise.com (the rest of the stages are there too):

http://shootersparadise.com/forums/showthread.php?t=792

Regards,

Douglas

Gee I wish I still lived in Quantico, VA I come and see this for myself. Then I'd come and shoot it. It looks like a lot of fun and I'm here in Southern Ohio, can't find a 3 gun shoot.