Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

BUL Armory red dots…experience?

cheers623

• 5 weeks later...

If you are talking about the Diamond red dots, my Bullesteros came with one. I changed it out for a Sig romeo3XL for the window size. I put the Diamond on a 45 degree mount on an AR9 and it lived there a whole year and one droppage and I removed it still running cause I learned to not use a 45 degree mount.

The warranty seems to be a general one for all their products.  Non-transferable 1-year, that doesn't include wear and tear from use?  That makes it kind of a gamble.  We need Vortex or Burris to come out with an SRO size dot.  Their warranty is awesome. 

• 2 weeks later...

ok, so took my BulArmory SAS II 4.25 Comp with MS2 dot to steel challenge and I could not see  the dot , washed out against white steel. Thought battery  is weak , put new one in ,same thing . This is 5 MOA dot and right now it's half the size or brightness of 2 moa Holosun . it wasn't like that before . Have video on IG when I got it . Gonna try to contact BA 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/21/2022 at 9:05 AM, LordManHammer said:

I believe you have to remove the optic from the mount to change the battery on the MS-2. That's a deal breaker for me. I'll stick with the Nikko Sterling BUL shipped with my Bullesteros.  Never had a problem.

I still use the Nikko Sterling that came on my SAS 2 UR. Its a decent dot with good battery life. I plan to use it until it dies. 

• 1 month later...
On 8/5/2022 at 8:50 PM, valerko said:

Customer service was great , have new sight already on the way

Hows the second dot? Do you know what the battery life is? I like it as almost a "trainer" for cheaper guns to have the same look and feel as the guns with an SRO on it. But if its trash ill just stick with holosun.

• 2 months later...

I've got one, 1200 rounds, works, a little dim, not 100% sure it's a 5MOA dot as advertised, compared to my RTS2 and Romeo 3Max.  It has motion sense, but I've never seen that in the documentation.  I think Vector optics makes it.  I also think Veridian RFX35 is the same with a green dot.