Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Loads for Remington gun club 12ga hulls

verla

Does anyone have loads for green Remington gun club 12ga hulls? 1 and 1/8 oz and 1 oz loads?  Have a bunch and cannot seem to find data on Hogdon's loading tables site.

11 hours ago, verla said:

Does anyone have loads for green Remington gun club 12ga hulls? 1 and 1/8 oz and 1 oz loads?  Have a bunch and cannot seem to find data on Hogdon's loading tables site.

You are not looking!        2 3/4 Remington STS ,Nitro27,or Gun Gun club plastic shells.  over 200 loads listed

https://www.hodgdonreloading.com/reloading-data-center

On 5/23/2022 at 6:59 AM, verla said:

What do you need to know I load gun clubs all the time?

If you can not find data for a Remington unibody hull. You don't have a clue as to what you are trying to do.

I gave you a link to Hodgdon data. Use it. What powders can you find. Clays, clay Dot, American select, 700x, red dot, just to name few. 

I could tell you 17.3 gr of clay Dot , claybuster wad cb1100-12, cheddite primer. But if you can not get clay Dot powder. What use is it.

Alliant has on line data also.

https://www.alliantpowder.com/reloaders/RecipeList.aspx?gauge=12&gtypeid=3

Now if you say what powders you can find / have then someone can help. I load shotgun shells for myself and five others to shoot skeet, sporting clays , trap and 3Gun. It's not like loading center fire ammo.

Edited by AHI