Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Dillon Autodrive Pre Order

I ran out of patience and ordered the MK7 from DAA two weeks ago. Ordered it on a Friday afternoon and received it Tuesday the following week. It has been working reliably with my RL1100 so far.

4 hours ago, George16 said:

I ran out of patience and ordered the MK7 from DAA two weeks ago. Ordered it on a Friday afternoon and received it Tuesday the following week. It has been working reliably with my RL1100 so far.

Good to hear if I dont get mine shipped by next week I want a refund. DAA is only an hour from me.

13 hours ago, Johnnymazz said:

Got the tracking info today. I will have the drive on Friday. I will post an update when I run off a few thousand cases

It will be interesting to see what an experienced Ammobot user thinks of the Dillonbot.

14 hours ago, Johnnymazz said:

Got the tracking info today. I will have the drive on Friday. I will post an update when I run off a few thousand cases

I talked to one of the reps yesterday and they’ll be shipping their Autodrive this week.

Glad you’re finally getting yours.

On 5/16/2022 at 9:05 PM, Johnnymazz said:

I’d like to see some pics and possibly a short video of it in action. A review of your thoughts too. I’m having a hard time deciding between the Dillon or Mark7 auto drive for my RL1100. 

But, when you do send pics don’t let them show too much of your loading room setup. I get WAY too envious whenever I see pics of that setup. 
:)

I think they should release a new press especially tailored for autodrive. If they haven't done any improvements over the original product, they are not adding any value to the customer.

But there should not be any primer problems, cause no-one has any primers.

13 hours ago, Kema said:

I think they should release a new press especially tailored for autodrive. If they haven't done any improvements over the original product, they are not adding any value to the customer.

Think before you speak bro. Hows 43,000 in stock in my basement.

280957192_816675259313568_1780025648491323690_n.jpg

13 hours ago, Kema said:

Do you need some powder to go with all those primers ? Why yes sir

280543824_535215454654354_4471140910052043381_n.jpg

13 hours ago, Cuz said:

I’d like to see some pics and possibly a short video of it in action. A review of your thoughts too. I’m having a hard time deciding between the Dillon or Mark7 auto drive for my RL1100. 

But, when you do send pics don’t let them show too much of your loading room setup. I get WAY too envious whenever I see pics of that setup. 
:)

Haaa ! I got my Rollsizer and decapper all set up. The DAA plate is da bomb. Feeds the rollsizer NP.

278377960_1630528010654847_1205954197145619335_n.jpg

13 hours ago, Kema said:

I have been using 2 Ammobots for 2.5 years. The press is plenty capable. If you push it too fast naturally parts are going to break. I load at 1,400 CPH. I run the CP2000 at 1,600 cph. Ive processed in excess of 60,000 cases so far with zero issues.

On 5/18/2022 at 9:22 PM, Johnnymazz said:

Think before you speak bro. Hows 43,000 in stock in my basement.

280957192_816675259313568_1780025648491323690_n.jpg

So the shortage is all your fault. Duly noted and letter sent to my congressman and senator!!!   🤪

10 hours ago, Johnnymazz said:

Haa  ! I stocked up from Target Sports there was no limit.

Just jerking your chain. I had a friend who had the foresight when a local sporting goods chain went out of business, went to each store and bought all their primers at a price of about 50% retail. He had over 145,000 with a wide selection of LP, SP, LR, SR, magnum and even bench rest primers. Unfortunately, he passed away, but his son, who doesn't reload, made a tidy sum selling them at the highly inflated prices.

I'm old enough to remember when primers were under $1 per 100!