Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA women with yoga pants

-JCN-

17 minutes ago, RangerTrace said:

I want your shooting to get my attention.  Not your tits and ass.  

in my case, you’re out of luck, lol. T and A is all i have left at my age.

ps, if you don’t like t&a, don’t look.....

8 hours ago, Nugget said:

There isn’t a single place that can’t be improved by the symmetry of the female shape in yoga pants…period.

You must not see the ones I see at work every day. Your statement is incorrect…period.

Actually its no different than the moisture wicking shirts and sunsleeves people wear.  Its an excellent way to cover against the sun but still be both flexile and good from moisture wicking. I like my giant man purse pockets (as the wife calls them) on my shorts though. 

12 hours ago, RangerTrace said:

Perhaps they don't care about your attention, and simply want to shoot in comfortable clothing?  (Sure, tank tops may be an issue with brass, but it isn't MY problem so they can do what they want.)

I personally find that what other people are wearing has no effect on my shooting.    (And oddly enough, I don't have any expectations that other people should somehow work to gain my attention.)

13 hours ago, RangerTrace said:

The gym is the place for yoga pants and tank tops, not the range.  Sorry boys.  

12 hours ago, RangerTrace said:

These might be the dumbest/cringiest things I've read on Enos in a long time.... And that's saying something. 

Sorry to break it to ya bud.... But no one wants your attention. 

10 minutes ago, Ssanders224 said:

These might be the dumbest/cringiest things I've read on Enos in a long time.... And that's saying something. 

Sorry to break it to ya bud.... But no one wants your attention. 

Thanks for that. I was going to say it in a less tactful way, especially as it pertains to my wife. 

I truly have no care what anyone wears.  I care if they are safe. Everything else after that is on them. 

If we’re putting together a list of attire to ban I’ve got a list of items I’d prefer to see go first. 

15 hours ago, RangerTrace said:

I'll wear my compression gear to the Infinity Open if you'll be there 😉. Coming off 5 months train up for Nationals I should be looking prime. 

15 hours ago, RangerTrace said:

13 hours ago, RangerTrace said:

OMG it's tights and a tank top! The horror!

Or maybe she's just trying to mask her inadequate shooting as well? 🙄

j.JPG