Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

TS2 Racing Green - convert to 40S&W?

TitoR

I was checking what is available in CZC shop for the TS2, and there is a 40S&W barrel available for the TS series, including the TS2 - https://czcustom.com/cz-parts-all/barrels-complete-upper/cz-barrel-40-s-w-tactical-sports.html.  Is converting my TS2 Racing Green from 9mm to 40S&W as simple as a barrel, recoil spring and and mag change?  Or does the slide need to be changed too?

38 minutes ago, LuvDog said:

Will the thumb rest from the TS2 Green fit a TSO

why not. its almost same gun with all standard parts from cz.

if not , It will probably need to be painted green 😉

22 hours ago, Amra86 said:

I believe the 9mm breach face is too small for .40, you would need a .40 slide.

Understood.  So, I guess I need to find a TS2 slide in 40 to do the conversion.  Anybody know of a source?

I dont think the .40 TS2's have wide availability in the US yet. That said I'm sure any of the TS2 slides will fit on the "green" model, regardless of it's original trim. That is pure speculation though 

On 5/5/2022 at 12:36 PM, yigal said:

why not. its almost same gun with all standard parts from cz.

if not , It will probably need to be painted green 😉

I would think so too, but I haven’t seen one in person and some of the pictures make it look like it would interfere with the slide stop

On 5/7/2022 at 6:36 AM, LuvDog said:

I would think so too, but I haven’t seen one in person and some of the pictures make it look like it would interfere with the slide stop

It doesnt interfere with the slide stop. I have been trying to get one of those for my TSO for months and CZ usa never had in stock. I FINALLY found one this week at cesar shop and had to second mortgage just to ship from slovenia. But damn I wanted the thumb rest. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...