Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2022 ICORE Rocky Mountain Revolver Championship

The 2022 ICORE Rocky Mountain Regional Revolver Championship will be held over the weekend of July 30th-31st at the High Plains Shooting Range in Galeton Colorado. https://goo.gl/maps/WkCV4jVMMMzrdeoZ9

Registration is now open!

https://practiscore.com/2022-icore-rocky-mountain-regional-revolver-championship/register

The ICORE match will be 8-9 stages shot in a single day format on Saturday the 30th. You must be a current ICORE member to participate.

On Sunday the 31st we will be holding a USPSA match where we will shoot the stages again with a few changes. Your ICORE match fee will include entry into this USPSA match as well. You're not required to shoot the same gun on Sunday, but there will be cash prizes for the top 3 shooters in revolver division. The match will be 6-shot neutral, so come out and shoot your old 625 with me. It'll save stuffing moon clips overnight.

Saturday's Awards ceremony will include a random draw prize table. Lunch on Saturday will be catered.

Come on out for a weekend filled with revolver shooting.

-Pat Jones, Match Director

• 1 month later...

GET HYPED.

I've seen the stages and we're looking at a good match. Even better - minimal teardown on Saturday because we're shooting the same stages for USPSA on Sunday (and we can make those shooters do it ;) ). Also, no one is signed up in Classic right now; I'll flip over to that division if someone wants to come play with me.

See you all soon!

On 6/15/2022 at 6:48 PM, matteekay said:

GET HYPED.

I've seen the stages and we're looking at a good match. Even better - minimal teardown on Saturday because we're shooting the same stages for USPSA on Sunday (and we can make those shooters do it ;) ). Also, no one is signed up in Classic right now; I'll flip over to that division if someone wants to come play with me.

See you all soon!

I think that Scott F. is coming, he has in the past.  Classic GM

36 minutes ago, mchapman said:

I think that Scott F. is coming, he has in the past.  Classic GM

Nice! I'll switch over to it if he needs competition (not that I'm actually competition for a GM, but at least I'm a warm body to race against).

image.thumb.png.d977722fe2e15bf0d1c23938c02af826.png

The matchbook for the 2022 Rocky Mountain Regional Revolver Championship, including stage diagrams, has been uploaded to Practiscore and can be found under match documents at https://practiscore.com/2022-icore-rocky-mountain-regional-revolver-championship/register.

I hope to see you all in Colorado on the last weekend of July

-Pat Jones, RMRRC Match Director

Edited by PatJones

• 4 weeks later...

I have a work conflict (which I am hoping will clear, but it might be last-minute) but Sam is signed up for the match.  I need to get some ammo and moonclips to him--is anybody coming through from the east on I-80 who could cart some ammo out there?  

If not, could I ship some ammo this week to someone who can get it to Sam at the range on the morning of the match?  Drop me a PM.  

Please and thank you!

5 hours ago, Carmoney said:

I have a work conflict (which I am hoping will clear, but it might be last-minute) but Sam is signed up for the match.  I need to get some ammo and moonclips to him--is anybody coming through from the east on I-80 who could cart some ammo out there?  

If not, could I ship some ammo this week to someone who can get it to Sam at the range on the morning of the match?  Drop me a PM.  

Please and thank you!

Sent you a text

The generosity of my shooting friends made me remember how much I appreciate our community here. 

So I decided to "pay it forward" by making a donation to help support the forum.  If being a part of this group has ever helped you similarly, and you are in a position to help the forum, please consider doing the same!  😃

11 hours ago, Toolguy said:

I would love to go, but can't get away. Maybe next year. (I hate having to say "next year". Happens too often.)

We'll keep a seat warm for you.

...it's pretty unavoidable given that the match is in Eaton during the summer, but y'know, it's the thought that counts.

47 minutes ago, PatJones said:

Holy crap there's some heat this year.

Speaking of... the forecast doesn't look terrible (low 80's) but remember that a lot of you will be coming up in terms of altitude. Start hydrating now!