Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leaving for the airport....script meds do seem to have cleared up my nose some. But I'm apprehensive about the cabin pressurization. If you hear a long and lasting scream with a sort of doppler effect, that'd be me flying over. See you at the range this afternoon.

Well, just got home from the range, shot the match today, RO'ing the weekend. Got to meet a lot of folks from here, good to put a face to screen names. We had a lot of rain early morning with lightning & thunder, but about day light, it eased up and only had a few light showers throught out the day.

Typical Georgia weather. If you don't like the weather, wait an hour, it will change. Say hello when you come through Stage 7.

GlockSpeed31

Edited by GlockSpeed31

Got back home this morning at about 5:00am after shooting this yesterday. Great squad to be on, everyone helped each other on walkthoughs and shooting plans. Had alot of fun, didn't do as well as I wanted to, but had a couple of real good stages, ran Bite the Bullet with 32 A's, I was happy about that.

Had fun, good match.

I shot the match yesterday and made it home just before midnight. Aside from a brief shower on Stage 1. minor wind storm on Stage 7 and a few drops on the final stage, the weather was great for this time of year. Highs were in the mid-70's so it was pretty comfortable to shoot.

I had a great time meeting some of the folks on this forum face-to-face. I was on the same squad as GlockSpeed31, ima45dv8 and Singlestack. I didn't have a good shooting performance but I sure had fun. I'll be back for next year's match!

Edited by XD Niner

XD Niner, great shooting with you on Friday. Glad you made it home safe.

Well, another day down! Great weather today. Had a lot of shooters come through today on stage 7, and was great to finally meet more of the shooters I have just read about. Almost everyone helped out the RO's resetting the stage, many thanks to you again!

We were turning a shooter every 2 minutes from "Load & Make Ready" to "Load & Make Ready" for the next shooter.

Sunday doesn't look to dry, calling for rain. :( Hope it holds off until about 6pm!

Til Tomorrow....

GlockSpeed31

Limited - Manny

Open - M2

Production - Angus (duh!)

Revo - Jerry M.

L-10 - Ted Puente

Single Stack - J. Gambrell

edited b/c I didn't realize that the results were incomplete.

Edited by BigDave

Limited - Sevigny (over TT @ 99.73%)

Open - M2

Revo - Jerry M.

L-10 - Ted Puente

If those are the results off of USPSA, they are not complete as of a few minutes ago. All of my scores are not posted.

Limited - Sevigny (over TT @ 99.73%)

Open - M2

Revo - Jerry M.

L-10 - Ted Puente

Unless someone comes out with some big stages today, Manny won limited. For some reason when they updated Sat one of his stages was left out. He was ahead of Dave on Friday. Dave even congratulated him on the win Friday.

Great match

Flyin40

This was a great match with great stages. Squad 1 was awesome. Great people, great shooters, moved 14 through those stages quickly. It was nice squadding with all of you. The staff did an awesome job. Looking forward to the next major at SRGC. Thanks to the MD, the sponsors, and all who made this match happen.

Hi Everyone!!!

I had a GREAT time at the match! Cindy, Bill, Rosie, Barb and all the RO/Staff made this a really fun match! Thanks for making it all possible!

I was lucky enough to watch some really phenomenal shooting. Edwin Godwin of the Air Force Team was on FIRE... or may be it was just the Red Bull but he shot an outstanding match. Congrats & nice shooting with you!

Also saw Phil Strader BURN down Stage 8 in 6.48 seconds. It was awesome. Shannon Smith had an insanely fast run going on that stage too. Sadly the timer puked on it and the time couldn't be recorded, but it was truly a beautiful thing. Shannon is a real gentleman and took his not so good reshoot with a smile and a shrug. Class act. Finally Kathy Littman was SMOKIN with her run there as well. Kathy, you have come so far. Keep it up and way to go!

All the best,

Julie

Great match. Big thanks to all who made it possible, especially the R.O.'s, man they had some long days. Congratulations to the winners and those who didn't have to shoot at bagged targets in the rain.

Great match. Big thanks to all who made it possible, especially the R.O.'s, man they had some long days. Congratulations to the winners and those who didn't have to shoot at bagged targets in the rain.

You're welcome! Always a pleasure (even if I did have to go back to my real job to get some R&R :huh: )!!!

Thanks for everyone's patience getting through Stage 9... ;)

Congratulations to the winners and those who didn't have to shoot at bagged targets in the rain.

Gosh I shot with bags on the targets Sunday (even in the sun), and still pulled off a 2nd place B win! (I shoot better with the bags on ) B)

But seriously I had allot of fun, and I would definately return next year. Thanks to all the staff. I met allot of people from the forum, and had lots of fun doing so.

I owe a BIG thanks to Bill Seevers for all the tutoring, and for driving our squad all the way down from Ohio and back. I could not have placed so high without his assistance. I am normaly an Open shooter, and it requires a little different strategy to shoot Production. Not to mention constantly wanting to turn my DOT on !!! :D