Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZC A01 Owners (want to add more weight?)

Posvar

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Pewpewislife said:

Is anybody interested in ordering brass grips? I am in the talks with impact machine and loks about possibly making some. The more orders the better of a chance to get them made.  

Thanks

Lol. Did you by chance read my first post on this thread? Sigh….Talked to LOK already….twice. They said no. I have THE company already working on this. We just need to be patient. I’ll be soon enough 

• 3 weeks later...

Update...

the A01 is at the factory now and should be done in 3-4 weeks. I will announce the company soon and will post pics and a review once I get it back.

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, Pewpewislife said:

@Posvar any updates?

Yes. Just about done. They are working out a final details around the extended paddle magazine release. Then I should be able to share more.  

I got the a01sd to keep the weight down, I feel like it’s more balanced as well. Big fan, I would be interested in the more hollowed out lock grips however. Weight in a good spot, not tooo much, and the grip on them is phenomenal.

21 minutes ago, dkamps said:

I got the a01sd to keep the weight down, I feel like it’s more balanced as well. Big fan, I would be interested in the more hollowed out lock grips however. Weight in a good spot, not tooo much, and the grip on them is phenomenal.

Are you talking about the LOK palm swell for the A01? 

On 6/24/2022 at 11:57 AM, Posvar said:

Are you talking about the LOK palm swell for the A01? 

yes, the bass version (if they made them). I’d consider the 6oz version of them.

just noticed my phone changed lok to lock.

6 hours ago, dkamps said:

yes, the bass version (if they made them). I’d consider the 6oz version of them.

just noticed my phone changed lok to lock.

This will be an option for sure! 

• 2 weeks later...

Grips are done! Should have my gun back next week and will post info and pics! There will thin and palm swell options in brass, copper, and aluminum. The brass palm swell bring it to just under 58oz with optic and empty 140mm magazine. 

12 hours ago, Posvar said:

Grips are done! Should have my gun back next week and will post info and pics! There will thin and palm swell options in brass, copper, and aluminum. The brass palm swell bring it to just under 58oz with optic and empty 140mm magazine. 

Copper you say.... wonder what the weight will be. I like the color of copper. 

1 hour ago, Bakerjd said:

Copper you say.... wonder what the weight will be. I like the color of copper. 

I’ll know soon enough. Going to get some samples of all the options.